+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Haaland

Re: Haaland

Could be a decent thread this.......

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    i remember all the baloney at the time about malkys three stage dossier on signing players but it turned out he had watched the same 4 minute you tube video that we all saw and thought we were getting a superstar in the making
    Malky made dodgy signings in the same way Warnock did. People need to read between the lines here.
    We're talking about players signed for huge fee's when they clearly weren't worth those fee's.
    With those signings comes agent fees and brown envelope back-handers.
    Isn't it obvious ffs?

He's quickly got into the fall over like he's been shot school

Fecking ponces the lot of em

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's quickly got into the fall over like he's been shot school

Fecking ponces the lot of em
    Stop Grizzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Stop Grizzling.
    Ohh there was contact ......Ohh......suits you

Fecking ponces

Get up you tart

He's got a complete arse of a haircut too

Diver , crap haircut

Dion Dublin getting paid silly money to blow smoke up his arse

This is a fecking joke this modern football lark

Watching the West Ham and the Community Shield matches, I was struck by how Man City have found it hard to adapt their style to accommodate Haaland.

He's clearly a class striking act - anyone can see that - but still City are intent on getting the ball out to their 'wingers' for the killer pass into the box. When Haaland was slid in by de Bruyne for his second goal, THAT was what he wanted. Yet this move only happened once in today's match. I saw at least two occasions when he started a run for a through ball - which never happened. It's obvious that he will be playing on the defender's shoulder, looking for that type of pass. He's got pace to burn - and looks very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    No

But it struck me how particularly ugly he was on the weekend
    Christ yes

He looks like one of the sea devils out of Dr who

Best striker in world football right now. He will get chances ,plus the penalties , as Roy Keane pointed out. 30-40 goals is not out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    He's clearly a class striking act - anyone can see that - but still City are intent on getting the ball out to their 'wingers' for the killer pass into the box. When Haaland was slid in by de Bruyne for his second goal, THAT was what he wanted. Yet this move only happened once in today's match.
    First match of the season, De Bruyne splits the defence with an absolutely perfect ball through to pick up a perfect run from Haaland who finishes it and kills the game with his second goal.

Football fan on the internet: "it only happened once, they're struggling to accommodate him"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    First match of the season, De Bruyne splits the defence with an absolutely perfect ball through to pick up a perfect run from Haaland who finishes it and kills the game with his second goal.

Football fan on the internet: "it only happened once, they're struggling to accommodate him"
    Amazing, isn’t it? Man City were playing away against a team that finished 7th last season. Haaland won a penalty and scored a second goal after defence-splitting passes. But they’re struggling to accommodate him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Amazing, isn’t it? Man City were playing away against a team that finished 7th last season. Haaland won a penalty and scored a second goal after defence-splitting passes. But they’re struggling to accommodate him.
    Did you see the game? If not your answer is tosh

Haaland looked so quick over 15 yards. Man is a beast.

Yes, I saw the game. And, based on Man City's victory over West Ham, I believe your contention is tosh.

If you had another eye you might be able to see the bigger picture

Is this a Premier league fantasy football site for geeks ?

Man City have paid obscene money for this bloke and he's no doubt on huge wages . This winter some people are going to be freezing their arses off as energy bills rise .

And people are blowing smoke up this freaks arse ?

What a load of cobblers

Man City have paid obscene money for this bloke and he's no doubt on huge wages . This winter some people are going to be freezing their arses off as energy bills rise .

What a load of cobblers
    If man city stopped paying obscene wages, then would my energy bills come down in price?

What a load of cobblers
    What a weird post, can we discuss our players some of who earn more in a week than some of us do in a year as we freeze our arses off or are they out of bounds too, its a football message board

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    What a weird post, can we discuss our players some of who earn more in a week than some of us do in a year as we freeze our arses off or are they out of bounds too, its a football message board
    You can do what you like but I would prefer to be talking about cardiff city than discussing the skills of this mercenary

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If man city stopped paying obscene wages, then would my energy bills come down in price?
    Are you on a fixed tariff?

You can do what you like but I would prefer to be talking about cardiff city than discussing the skills of this mercenary
    I don’t think you’re in any position to dictate what can and can’t be posted given the amount of inane non-Cardiff City bollocks you post sunshine

What a load of cobblers
    I think the sun is getting to you recently haha have a lie down in front of the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that Haaland might be Man City's Andreas Cornelius?
    Emmmmm nope

What a load of cobblers
    Folk out most nights over the past few weekend as the cost of living bites hard , thankfully they were burning sackloads of energy bill dosh over the bar to numb the pain