+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Haaland

Re: Haaland

This thread is up there with some of the predictions from that jursett fella

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    This thread is up there with some of the predictions from that jursett fella
    Very harsh. Youve gone too far.😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    no
    Hahahahha I came in here to post that, damn you

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    4 games, 6 goals. If he keeps it up he could set a new record? His average has been near a goal a game wherever he has played.
    Premier league or top flight? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Premier league or top flight? 😁
    Please no haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I wonder if the op thinks hes still going to be Man Citys Cornelius. 😂😂😂
    I think that the OP meant in terms of hair colour, position and region of origin-Nationality. What else could it be...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that the OP meant in terms of hair colour, position and region of origin-Nationality. What else could it be...
    Height?

Watching Haaland finishing and Isaks finish for Newcastle tonight just shows what confidence and composure on the ball is all about. Something neither Watters or Harris possess in their arsenal .

Erling Haaland has now scored 9 goals in the month of August, the most by any PL player in history.

https://twitter.com/jdfootball/statu...8ISyLFNxQ5eUHw

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Erling Haaland has now scored 9 goals in the month of August, the most by any PL player in history.

Unreal, he’ll break the record if he plays enough games, may even do it if he gets rested. Beast

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Watching Haaland finishing and Isaks finish for Newcastle tonight just shows what confidence and composure on the ball is all about. Something neither Watters or Harris possess in their arsenal .
    Easy to compare Haaland with Watters or Harris .

Very easy....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Easy to compare Haaland with Watters or Harris .

Very easy....
    Peas in a pod

Haaland has posters of Harris on his bedroom wall

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Haaland has posters of Harris on his bedroom wall
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Yeah he’ll bag over 30 I’m certain of it.
    And me I been saying it to my friends since before he signed. In that team, staying fit, I think he breaks all records.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

aren't there usually not this many games in August

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    And me I been saying it to my friends since before he signed. In that team, staying fit, I think he breaks all records.
    As long as he stays fit I can’t see how he won’t. I’ve not watched much of him until now I didn’t realise how big and fast he is, absolute monster of a player.

I thought I had him as triple captain in my fantasy team today. I forgot to press "save team".

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I thought I had him as triple captain in my fantasy team today. I forgot to press "save team".
    Just as well, save the triple captain for a double gameweek.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Tall order to score 61 in a season, love to see him have a crack at it but 60 looks unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's having more problems adapting this evening. He has only scored twice in the first half an hour.
    I feel his progress is being hindered due to needless substations. He has been taken off early in 4 out of 5 games and only played 395/450 minutes, which hast cost him a couple of goals against tiring defences.

I feel his progress is being hindered due to needless substations. He has been taken off early in 4 out of 5 games and only played 395/450 minutes, which hast cost him a couple of goals against tiring defences.
    Fresher for the next game then though

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    Fresher for the next game then though
    He doesn't do much, and you'll never see him wasting his energy on silly things like kicking the ball when there is no goal scoring opportunity.

The only reason Cornelius gets shit on this board is because he cost a small fortune and we sold him back for peanuts. He's better than most we have atm and if you don't agree with that then you should give up football and take up knitting

He doesn't do much, and you'll never see him wasting his energy on silly things like kicking the ball when there is no goal scoring opportunity.
    Very true