+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: READING 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: READING v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We're on the train on Saturday, taking in the fleshpots of Reading pre and post match, join us for a bevvy........................if you know the bus situation
    A bit baffled as to why so many buses aren’t running. If I wasn’t driving I would join you. I do a few Cheltenham home games when Reading are not at home and get a lift to the pub so that I can drink. Outside of that I don’t drink when I go games as getting the train and then the bus is too much like hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    A bit baffled as to why so many buses aren’t running. If I wasn’t driving I would join you. I do a few Cheltenham home games when Reading are not at home and get a lift to the pub so that I can drink. Outside of that I don’t drink when I go games as getting the train and then the bus is too much like hard work
    We’ll let you know which pub we're in, pick us up, say, twoish, jolly decent of you

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’ll let you know which pub we're in, pick us up, say, twoish, jolly decent of you

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    make room for me and my lad. we are on the train as well. You'll probably need a 7 seater.

Actually is there a decent place in town that will not be rammed. Food not an issue as my son is going to have a Wendys for lunch and I'm happy with a few beers and a pie at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    make room for me and my lad. we are on the train as well. You'll probably need a 7 seater.

Actually is there a decent place in town that will not be rammed. Food not an issue as my son is going to have a Wendys for lunch and I'm happy with a few beers and a pie at the ground.
    The Nags Head in Russell Street is decent. It’s about a 15 min walk from the train station.