+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: READING 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: READING 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Cardiff City manager Steve Morison told BBC Sport Wales:

"We weren't good enough, we got the goal and could have had another one but we didn't do enough today, it was not a good enough performance.

"Last week we were brilliant, this week I can only apologise to the 2,000 odd fans who gave up their Saturday to come and watch us not turn up.

"We're only two games in, there will be a level of inconsistency because things take time... it's a very even league but it is unforgiving, and if you're not at it you will get beat."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62356961

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Cardiff City manager Steve Morison told BBC Sport Wales:

"We weren't good enough, we got the goal and could have had another one but we didn't do enough today, it was not a good enough performance.

"Last week we were brilliant, this week I can only apologise to the 2,000 odd fans who gave up their Saturday to come and watch us not turn up.

"We're only two games in, there will be a level of inconsistency because things take time... it's a very even league but it is unforgiving, and if you're not at it you will get beat."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62356961
    "gave up their Saturday"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "gave up their Saturday"
    Haven't you ever owned a day of the week?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just tickled me, football fans must be the only demographic who are portrayed as or consider themselves heroes for taking part in something they've chosen as a hobby

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Just tickled me, football fans must be the only demographic who are portrayed as or consider themselves heroes for taking part in something they've chosen as a hobby
    Yeah, it used to be worse on here as well. People wanting praise because they decided to travel 4hrs to watch the city. Like they're owed something! I should get a round of applause for going to work every day by my reckoning, i ****ing hate it!

Yeah, it used to be worse on here as well. People wanting praise because they decided to travel 4hrs to watch the city. Like they're owed something! I should get a round of applause for going to work every day by my reckoning, i ****ing hate it!
    I want you to know that I appreciate you for going to work and doing flaunching

I'd love to have that option. I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time!