+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kion Etete - NEW SIGNING CONFIRMED

Re: Kion Etete - NEW SIGNING CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    our facilities at the Vale are fantastic aren't they. what a journey from training on Jubilee Park

our facilities at the Vale are fantastic aren't they. what a journey from training on Jubilee Park
    "dogshit park"

3 year contract and the No 9 shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    3 year contract and the No 9 shirt.

According to WOL while there was initially talk of a buyback clause from Spurs, that is not the case. Only a sell-on clause has been inserted into the deal.

you can see why todays footballers arrive at Cardiff and think " yea, this is great, a club doing it right "

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    According to WOL while there was initially talk of a buyback clause from Spurs, that is not the case. Only a sell-on clause has been inserted into the deal.
    Just cancel out what we made off the Bale one.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Good news that is if true. Clearly highly thought of and his value can surely only increase. Hopefully Spurs get no more than 20%, so if we sell him for a small fortune in a year, we'll be quids in.

It's a smart investment and the smart way to do business. We need to be making more signings like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Good news that is if true. Clearly highly thought of and his value can surely only increase. Hopefully Spurs get no more than 20%, so if we sell him for a small fortune in a year, we'll be quids in.

It's a smart investment and the smart way to do business. We need to be making more signings like this.
    let's quickly sell him to Kortrijk for €1 then sell him straight back

How tall is he again? He looks three or four inches taller than Steve Morison in that picture.

Re: Kion Etete- Spurs striker

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    good job SM is in favour, as that wouldn't have gone down well on here if he wasnt
    It's remarkable how often you post stuff like this saying "oh well the board will be thinking this" or "look out people will be saying this" when no one's saying anything of the sort and you're the only one who brings it up. If you're upset by what Morison's said there, just say it, this is a safe space

No Ayatollah, so tall his hands couldn’t reach his head apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's remarkable how often you post stuff like this saying "oh well the board will be thinking this" or "look out people will be saying this" when no one's saying anything of the sort and you're the only one who brings it up. If you're upset by what Morison's said there, just say it, this is a safe space

safe space

I don't know anything about the lad. Glad it's a 3 year deal. Bodes well. No 9 shirt. He's a tall lad. We're talking tall here. I must admit, this is fun and better than it's been for a while. Onto match 2 it is. I may actually enjoy this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don't know anything about the lad. Glad it's a 3 year deal. Bodes well. No 9 shirt. He's a tall lad. We're talking tall here. I must admit, this is fun and better than it's been for a while. Onto match 2 it is. I may actually enjoy this season.
    Me too.

Wonder what the age profile of the 1st team squad is compared to the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Me too.

Wonder what the age profile of the 1st team squad is compared to the last few seasons.
    starting XI against Norwich was 26.7 average age

last season average we did field a 23.8 in the 1:1 draw with Birmingham.

Back in 19/20 we were in the high 29s average

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    let's quickly sell him to Kortrijk for €1 then sell him straight back
    Genius

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You might remember my posts when SM said something that had this place in meltdown ( you might not, as you might have been banging your keyboard in fury at the time ? ? ? ) , I said I am sure he knows the player better than most on here and knows the line,

so, no it hasn't upset me, but thanks for your concern

Looks decent. Hopefully able to have some sort of immediate impact whilst obviously being one for the next couple of years also.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Looks decent. Hopefully able to have some sort of immediate impact whilst obviously being one for the next couple of years also.
    Not if he's any good, Spurs will want him back

Wouldn’t it be great for the lad to come flying out of the blocks and make himself a fans favourite,
    So many strikers in recent years where we’ve had to wait months for a goal, how many goal a season strikers have we had?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Wouldn’t it be great for the lad to come flying out of the blocks and make himself a fans favourite,
    So many strikers in recent years where we’ve had to wait months for a goal, how many goal a season strikers have we had?
    It wouldn't take much to be a fans favourite, maybe 20 goals by Christmas

Very happy as the team were getting very short

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Isaac Vassel scored on his debut.....just saying

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Not if he's any good, Spurs will want him back
    He'd have to be bloody good this season for that to be a consideration.