+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trust Truss ? Christ no

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trust Truss ? Christ no

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The country is reeling under news that the average family will have to pay a predicted £4.1k a year come January for their gas and electric, we’ve got inflation at a forty year high and predicted to rise to 15 per cent next year, the economy shrank bu 0.1 per cent between April and June, so the expected recession is looking to be an inevitability and wages are losing even more ground on prices and the Prime Minister presumptive thinks the most important thing to talk about is alleged anti Semitism in the Civil Service - as I said, mad.
    I agree with you, but by the same token, whilst that is going on, you have been keener than most to talk about the prime minister eating cake.

Or equally, with all that going on, the most popular thread at the moment on CCMB is some bloke calling someone who isn't gay a gay slur out of their earshot.

There are always bigger issues, but it doesn't mean other things can't be talked about and in fairness, it was you who brought it up here.

Re: Trust Truss ? Christ no

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I agree with you, but by the same token, whilst that is going on, you have been keener than most to talk about the prime minister eating cake.

Or equally, with all that going on, the most popular thread at the moment on CCMB is some bloke calling someone who isn't gay a gay slur out of their earshot.

There are always bigger issues, but it doesn't mean other things can't be talked about and in fairness, it was you who brought it up here.
    hook line and sinker