+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The last 5 minutes

The last 5 minutes

One of the most bizarre experiences I've had at Cardiff City. We get a goal back the stadium is rocking and the players well the players didn't seem interested. No desire no passion no drive to get a goal back. Just going through the motions like there wasn't 5 minutes left to get a goal back. Bizarre and concerning. As much as I don't miss last season's team I do miss the aggression and intimidation.

Re: The last 5 minutes

We were saying the same in my area.

Thought it was the opposite and was absolute gung ho, resulting in a catalogue of errors, hoofing the ball to Harris who is stood outside and making stupid fouls that allowed them to waste a minute at a time.

Lost all composure

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Thought it was the opposite and was absolute gung ho, resulting in a catalogue of errors, hoofing the ball to Harris who is stood outside and making stupid fouls that allowed them to waste a minute at a time.

Lost all composure
    Sawyer’s’ composed and skilful finish was completely at odds with what the team produced in the last third of the pitch throughout the match, not just in the closing minutes. When you’re averaging something like 0.4 of a goal per game, as we were going into the match, composure when it comes to passing and shooting in attacking areas of the pitch is going to be in short supply. We really do need a signing or two before the window closes who will transform attitudes in attacking areas, but I appreciate that this is something that is much easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Just going through the motions
    Just like swimming in Lavernock Bay

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sawyer’s’ composed and skilful finish was completely at odds with what the team produced in the last third of the pitch throughout the match, not just in the closing minutes. When you’re averaging something like 0.4 of a goal per game, as we were going into the match, composure when it comes to passing and shooting in attacking areas of the pitch is going to be in short supply. We really do need a signing or two before the window closes who will transform attitudes in attacking areas, but I appreciate that this is something that is much easier said than done.
    We need a Striker obviously but a good team has goals from all players, at the minute hardly any look capable of scoring, excellent goal from Sawyers apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Just like swimming in Lavernock Bay
    😂😂😂👏👏👏

Morison lost his shit at Allsop, "GO ****ING LONG".

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

Lost all composure
    I agree. They lost their heads, made poor decisions, and gave the ball away cheaply.