+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NFL Fantasy Football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NFL Fantasy Football

Any volunteers to be a commissioner for a CCMB NFL Draft Fantasy League. I’d do it but I already run 2 of them on Yahoo and a third would make it pretty time consuming.

I’d join without hesitation. We’d need at least 10 players but no more than 14. I’d suggest 1/2 ooint PPR and no kickers but that would be the Commissioners choice.

Could do it for fun or for money

Re: NFL Fantasy Football

I run my family one on NFL.com but have only ever taken part in a couple on Yahoo because I'm not that familiar with it. Definitely not able to be commissioner but can count me in the league!

I was in a great league with Emperor Blue from here years ago. I know celticknight used to dabble in fantasy too. Should be able to get at least 10.

I'd consider it. But not for money. Collecting dues is a pain in the arse. So is a greeting on a draft time. Which would be exacerbated if I were to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'd consider it. But not for money. Collecting dues is a pain in the arse. So is a greeting on a draft time. Which would be exacerbated if I were to be involved.
    *agreeing*

I'll join if we can get the numbers, although I'm not interested in playing for money.

The other league that I play in is switching to the Sleeper app this year - it's supposed to be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I'll join if we can get the numbers, although I'm not interested in playing for money.

The other league that I play in is switching to the Sleeper app this year - it's supposed to be pretty good.
    No money then. I’d be good with Sleeper if someone sets it up.

NYC’s point on draft time is a good one. My view would ne the Sunday before week 1 anytime from 2 or 3pm GMT onwards to allow for multiple time zones.

Any commissioner volunteers?

We do need 10 though otherwise it’s probably not worth it

I've set a league up on Sleeper - https://sleeper.app/i/m57GAbA5m37x - free for anyone from here to join.

Draft is this Sunday 2pm City time.

We have to do it, this season is going to be amazing.

Go ahead and click the link to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I've set a league up on Sleeper - https://sleeper.app/i/m57GAbA5m37x - free for anyone from here to join.

Draft is this Sunday 2pm City time.

We have to do it, this season is going to be amazing.

Go ahead and click the link to join!
    I’m in the air at the time of your draft. I’d have to auto draft (assume that’s an option on Sleeper?) but I don’t want to take a slot from someone else as autodrafting is always frustrating for those that are participating as the draft was intended.

I’ll maybe wait until late Saturday night here and if it’s fully sunscribed then all good