+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I can't take anymore!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I can't take anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Life's a bitch called Wanda!..................hope she's OK.
    Yeah, she's fine. My wife spins me the **** out sometimes though I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that dogs get embarrassed....

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, she's fine. My wife spins me the **** out sometimes though I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that dogs get embarrassed....
    They know when they've done something their human might get angry about without a doubt. That's probably why she tried to hide from you.
    The know who is the alpha male even if humans don't.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    They know when they've done something their human might get angry about without a doubt. That's probably why she tried to hide from you.
    My dog usually doesn't give a shit, apart from this occasion

My current dog is my seventh and, by a distance, she’d make the worst poker player of the lot of them - she makes it so obvious when she’s done something wrong. She’s also got an inborn instinct, because I certainly didn’t teach her it, to go and crap in long grass or out of the way places if she possibly can.

If I came home to the sort of thing Tuerto did, my dog’s response on seeing me would, almost certainly, tell me something was wrong even before I discovered what she’d done.

Dogs can be trained to guide the blind, to sniff out drugs and even illnesses and a lot else. It's such a pity they can't be trained to defecate at home.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Dogs can be trained to guide the blind, to sniff out drugs and even illnesses and a lot else. It's such a pity they can't be trained to NOT defecate at home.

Best phone a friend, old fruit.