+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

The Official Predictions Thread

Here is your one-stop-shop to keep on top of the various predictions made here. Ever wondered who is the true CCMB Nostradamus? Keep track here and we'll find out.

Remember, each prediction needs to have a link to the original post. There is to be no paraphrasing or attributing predictions to other posters - proof of what they said is required.

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

Summary of prediction: Clint Eastwood to die on August 7th

Post content: "all hell breaks loose two days after Clint Eastwood's death is announced"

Date prediction made: August 4th

Date of outcome: August 7th

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328519

Poster name: Organ Morgan

Summary of prediction: Beginning of World War III

Post content: "Expect World War III to begin within the next four weeks."

Date prediction made: August 2nd

Date of outcome: Before August 30th

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328189

Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.
    thats not his tail

I had an account on this site many years ago I even remember it when it was a bulletin board have never seen anything like this OM is living rent free inside this lads head. Organ Morgan is very persistent but from what i observe on here OM is trying to reason with posters who still believe even after Let's go Brandon has had 2 shots and 3 boosters that the gene therapy is for the greater good. And just for a bit of mischief do you think they will call Arizona this year or will they carry on looking in the trash to get enough votes to overturn Kari? Maricopa not announcing for another 24 hour
    Nightmare for Lardy..jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    I had an account on this site many years ago I even remember it when it was a bulletin board have never seen anything like this OM is living rent free inside this lads head. Organ Morgan is very persistent but from what i observe on here OM is trying to reason with posters who still believe even after Let's go Brandon has had 2 shots and 3 boosters that the gene therapy is for the greater good. And just for a bit of mischief do you think they will call Arizona this year or will they carry on looking in the trash to get enough votes to overturn Kari? Maricopa not announcing for another 24 hour
    Nightmare for Lardy..jpg
    all depends if they are using those dominion machines again and maybe those mules up to there tricks again i have a feeling where this one is going

Saturday 6th August 2022 we beat Reading 2 -1

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    all depends if they are using those dominion machines again and maybe those mules up to there tricks again i have a feeling where this one is going
    oh mate ..please feck off with this garbage that you can't prove...oh....wait! Mike pillow has the evidence, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have the time to go through all the Big Lie predictions. Suffice to say, there was a lot and they were 100% incorrect

there's that irony and lack of self awareness again, good lad

Mention of Biden, the hair sniffing king, he's supposedly tested Covid positive once again. He's the bloke, let's remember, who declared last summer that those who were double vaccinated, like him, could not get Covid. Fast forward to today and he's allegedly rolled a sleeve up a total of four times.

Biden continues to test positive for Covid-19 Wednesday following rebound diagnosis - https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/03/p...-19/index.html

Biden is becoming more incoherent as each month passes. I wouldn't take his utterings too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Biden is becoming more incoherent as each month passes. I wouldn't take his utterings too seriously.
    True. He sometimes comes across as a random word generator (like a few on here) but usually gets corrected by his inner circle and minders pretty quickly - unlike the one who came before him. Bottle of bleach anyone?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/

In open court Alex Jones accuses the Clintons of kid fiddling. I predict the BBC will not report that.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In open court Alex Jones accuses the Clintons of kid fiddling. I predict the BBC will not report that.

In this court case, Alex Jones was asked if he had recently shared a video of the judge on fire. He said no. The attorneys then played the video.

But yeah, he's probably trustworthy.

Alex Jones FFS even the other idiots here know better

For unknown reasons, in my mind's eye I saw Cyril as similar to the singer Willie Nelson... aged, haggard, unkempt and likely with a hearing aid or two.

I also saw him fronting a band, Willie and the Clotshotters.

We've long speculated who his heir would be. Lardy was the top pick as he had appeared to have groomed him for the role for a considerable time (mostly while he was sat on his lap). It appears we were correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Just to put this, his comments and you even posting his words, into context.

This was one of a string of court cases where parents of small children gunned to death at school claimed damages because his show spread lies that it had never happened. Not only did they have to deal with the unimaginable grief of the brutal murder of their child in a place where they should be safe and happy, they also had to deal with being harassed and threatened at home thanks to Alex Jones' years long campaign on Infowars calling it a hoax and those same parents actors.

A full decade of this, when their dead children should be approaching adulthood, and they are finally in court, where Jones has been telling more lies under oath (see above, and that he had no messages on his phone about Sandy Hook). Jones lost, of course, and will be paying tens of millions of dollars in damages with more trials to come.

So in a court case for one of the most reprehensible acts of lying I can think of, where the defendant also told provable lies, our CCMB colleague Organ Morgan thinks it is appropriate to bring up another of his in-court lies. That's the level that Organ is now operating on. We can all draw our own conclusions of what type of 'man' he is.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

This was one of a string of court cases where parents of small children gunned to death at school claimed damages because his show spread lies that it had never happened. Not only did they have to deal with the unimaginable grief of the brutal murder of their child in a place where they should be safe and happy, they also had to deal with being harassed and threatened at home thanks to Alex Jones' years long campaign on Infowars calling it a hoax and those same parents actors.

A full decade of this, when their dead children should be approaching adulthood, and they are finally in court, where Jones has been telling more lies under oath (see above, and that he had no messages on his phone about Sandy Hook). Jones lost, of course, and will be paying tens of millions of dollars in damages with more trials to come.

So in a court case for one of the most reprehensible acts of lying I can think of, where the defendant also told provable lies, our CCMB colleague Organ Morgan thinks it is appropriate to bring up another of his in-court lies. That's the level that Organ is now operating on. We can all draw our own conclusions of what type of 'man' he is.
    It's a disgrace that certain posters have been allowed to continue posting the sick crap that Alex Jones spews from his mouth.

Where are the mods?

Can you image the human suffering that Jones bestowed upon the parents who had already experienced the most devastating loss of a child? He could have easily established the truth of the matter but like many conspiracy theorists he ignored facts and, in his case, monetised the situation for his own fantasy and financial gain. Just how low can people get?
    And to think that someone on here thinks that he is a reliable source and the media should be giving oxygen to more of Jones' poisonous fantasies speaks volumes - and by linking to further allegations by the disgusting individual at this particular juncture is beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Can you image the human suffering that Jones bestowed upon the parents who had already experienced the most devastating loss of a child? He could have easily established the truth of the matter but like many conspiracy theorists he ignored facts and, in his case, monetised the situation for his own fantasy and financial gain. Just how low can people get?
    And to think that someone on here thinks that he is a reliable source and the media should be giving oxygen to more of Jones' poisonous fantasies speaks volumes - and by linking to further allegations by the disgusting individual at this particular juncture is beyond belief.

A few years back, I argued with another CCMB poster about this (not Organ, but this poster is still a Politics Forum regular). They were also posting Sandy Hook denial material and the conclusion I got was that they simply didn't give a shit about what the families were going through.

So that's how people like Jones do it. They value money and fame a lot higher, and are just unable to have empathy. It's strange to most of us, but that's how a few are programmed to be.

A few years back, I argued with another CCMB poster about this (not Organ, but this poster is still a Politics Forum regular). They were also posting Sandy Hook denial material and the conclusion I got was that they simply didn't give a shit about what the families were going through.

So that's how people like Jones do it. They value money and fame a lot higher, and are just unable to have empathy. It's strange to most of us, but that's how a few are programmed to be.
    And what's sad is that their gullible followers swallow it all whole and spread the poison for them.

I remember that poster, he made some observations regarding a janitor who was giving evidence during the enquiry, so I would be careful about what you say Mikey boy, as making things up is not a good look and you might trigger other posters to make things up

Summary of prediction: Clint Eastwood to die on August 7th

Post content: "all hell breaks loose two days after Clint Eastwood's death is announced"

Date prediction made: August 4th

Date of outcome: August 7th

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328519

Verdict:

Not true

Summary of prediction: Beginning of World War III

Post content: "Expect World War III to begin within the next four weeks."

Date prediction made: August 2nd

Date of outcome: Before August 30th