+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I dunno, I’ve not looked into it at all. You seem to think you know what it is but won’t say for whatever reason.
    I don't know either, I just look at a wide range of medical opinion, view clinical studies, and follow a few statisticians. It is clear that big pharma and big tech have been trying to control the narrative from the beginning, through censorship and discrediting dissenting voices, but as always time is a great leveller. The narrative has certainly shifted from safe and effective to the emergence of worrying data signals from various clinical studies. And now we have saMRNA when medical opinion can't even agree on the older MRNA technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know either, I just look at a wide range of medical opinion, view clinical studies, and follow a few statisticians. It is clear that big pharma and big tech have been trying to control the narrative from the beginning, through censorship and discrediting dissenting voices, but as always time is a great leveller. The narrative has certainly shifted from safe and effective to the emergence of worrying data signals from various clinical studies. And now we have saMRNA when medical opinion can't even agree on the older MRNA technology.
    None of which explains or makes an argument for why there was a spike in July.

None of which explains or makes an argument for why there was a spike in July.
    So tell us the answer then

We know what they are dying from, but what could be causing it? What do all the deaths have in common, hot weather?

We know what they are dying from, but what could be causing it? What do all the deaths have in common, hot weather?
    I thought Kev suggested an answer (or answers) at #75. I agree with him.

It was a much better answer than the cryptic deflection or 'I don't know either' that you offered up.

I told you I don't know.

With my best guesses, I've offered 2 suggestions that could be linked to the spike as well as my reasonings for why I don't think it makes logical sense to say vaccinations are the cause.
    You've come up with nothing but a cryptic "I know something you don't know" and then failed to actually say anything of note.
    Something caused a spike in excess deaths in July, if you do think it's something to do with the vaccines then say why. Why a spike in vaccine related deaths in July when there isn't a corresponding spike in vaccines administered? The 2 should surely be linked unless there is an additional variable on top of "vaccines administered".

Even something as daft as "The vaccines reacted to the heat and became poisonous" would be a better contribution to the discussion than whatever it is you're currently doing.

I told you I don't know.

With my best guesses, I've offered 2 suggestions that could be linked to the spike as well as my reasonings for why I don't think it makes logical sense to say vaccinations are the cause.
    You've come up with nothing but a cryptic "I know something you don't know" and then failed to actually say anything of note.
    Something caused a spike in excess deaths in July, if you do think it's something to do with the vaccines then say why. Why a spike in vaccine related deaths in July when there isn't a corresponding spike in vaccines administered? The 2 should surely be linked unless there is an additional variable on top of "vaccines administered".

Even something as daft as "The vaccines reacted to the heat and became poisonous" would be a better contribution to the discussion than whatever it is you're currently doing.
    The spikes did leave the injection site when we were told they wouldn't, so you could be onto something, but could they cause clotting and various types of cancer?

The spikes did leave the injection site when we were told they wouldn't, so you could be onto something, but could they cause clotting and various types of cancer?
    Could they? I don’t know.

If you think yes, why in July in particular?

Could they? I don’t know.

Here's a theory (not mine).

There is a difference between seasonality/rising impetus versus systemic disruption.

https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/s...86318884573184

And stated in broader terms .. https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/s...90674966679554

Summary of prediction: world to be unrecognisable by the end of October due to Russian aggression

Post content: "My 50p bet is on Russia finally putting their steel toe caps on and this world will become unrecognisable before this month's over."

Date prediction made: October 5th

Date of outcome: November 1st

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5351871

Poster name: Organ Morgan

Just a sample of the laughable portfolio of Organ Maudling's failed apocalypse/armageddon/cataclysm predictions
    snip2 (14).jpg
    snip3 (8).jpg
    snip4 (5).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Summary of prediction: world to be unrecognisable by the end of October due to Russian aggression

Post content: "My 50p bet is on Russia finally putting their steel toe caps on and this world will become unrecognisable before this month's over."

Date prediction made: October 5th

Date of outcome: November 1st

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5351871

Poster name: Organ Morgan
    article-1389727-0C33B9C700000578-540_634x563.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Just a sample of the laughable portfolio of Organ Maudling's failed apocalypse/armageddon/cataclysm predictions
    snip2 (14).jpg
    snip3 (8).jpg
    snip4 (5).jpg
    Yeah but THIS time will be different

Yeah but THIS time will be different
    Hush, my child. You are merely a clot-shotted, black-eyed zombie who watches recordings of Loose Women all day. You know, the gullible type.

Hush, my child. You are merely a clot-shotted, black-eyed zombie who watches recordings of Loose Women all day. You know, the gullible type.
    Russia's super secret laser weapon must've fried my brain

snip2 (14).jpg
    snip3 (8).jpg
    snip4 (5).jpg
    You forgot my personal favourite "coats will cost thousands of pounds by the end of July"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You forgot my personal favourite "coats will cost thousands of pounds by the end of July"
    I think I should follow these threads more closely. Feel like I'm missing out..

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What on earth was the reasoning behind that one??

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think I should follow these threads more closely. Feel like I'm missing out..
    Organ Maudling is probably chuckling to himself regarding our responses. He surely can believe his own message board rhetoric after his repeated, humiliating failures on here. He is either a wind-up merchant or an incredible fruit cake.

Organ Maudling is probably chuckling to himself regarding our responses. He surely can believe his own message board rhetoric after his repeated, humiliating failures on here. He is either a wind-up merchant or an incredible fruit cake.
    Surely no one is actually suggesting coats would cost thousands of pounds? Boats maybe..

snip2 (14).jpg
    snip3 (8).jpg
    snip4 (5).jpg
    I thought you liked OM?

Organ Maudling is a different kettle of fish: humorous, loopy and an endearing fruit cake.
    Organ Maudling is entertaining.

Hyperinflation?

He read it somewhere, probably one of the dumbo twitter accounts he sometimes posts.

Or, even more likely, he read it and got it a bit wrong when he posted it here, which happens fairly often.

Inflation >>> stagflation >>> hyperinflation >>> economic collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He read it somewhere, probably one of the dumbo twitter accounts he sometimes posts.

Or, even more likely, he read it and got it a bit wrong when he posted it here, which happens fairly often.
    That lonely tin of marrowfat peas you have is past its best before date.