+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    It’s been a warmer than normal winter
    That's not good. The nanobots in the covid vaccine thrive in nice weather!

Bad news for those following the excess deaths in the Europe who were hoping for the end of the human race.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/pr...ddn-20230117-1

"Excess mortality in the EU in November 2022 was almost +6.7% of the average number of deaths for the same period in 2016-2019, the second lowest value of 2022 after March 2022 (+6.6%). This EU estimate indicates a decrease from the previous month of October when excess mortality was at 10.6%."

All is not lost for Organ Morgodramus though. The Chinese population reduced by almost a million last year. Only another 7.5 billion of the World's population to perish to meet his Deagal prediction of 550 million souls left on Earth by 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    All is not lost for Organ Morgodramus though. The Chinese population reduced by almost a million last year. Only another 7.5 billion of the World's population to perish to meet his Deagal prediction of 550 million souls left on Earth by 2025.
    Deagel's, nor my, 2025 population forecasts are anywhere close to your figure.

I saw your contribution to the recent thread re Leeds away in the mid-70s and have calculated you're 87-years-old. I'll be more understanding of your failing memory in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Deagel's, nor my, 2025 population forecasts are anywhere close to your figure.

I saw your contribution to the recent thread re Leeds away in the mid-70s and have calculated you're 87-years-old. I'll be more understanding of your failing memory in future.
    You are right Morg, I was conflating two of your fantasies.

The Deagel one had the UK population at 15 million and the USA at 54m by 2025 for example.

http://www.deagel.com/country/United...ica_c0001.aspx

The 500m, not 550 was your Georgia Guidestones end-game, for which there is no timeframe.

Still, not long to wait for 52 million teletubbies to meet their maker I guess.

My first official prediction of 2023 is (drum roll) a massive escalation of the Ukraine-Russia conflict is imminent. With anti-aircraft batteries appearing all over Moscow then it looks like the phony proxy war is about to become Russia and friends versus NATO countries.

You are right Morg, I was conflating two of your fantasies.

The Deagel one had the UK population at 15 million and the USA at 54m by 2025 for example.

http://www.deagel.com/country/United...ica_c0001.aspx

The 500m, not 550 was your Georgia Guidestones end-game, for which there is no timeframe.

Still, not long to wait for 52 million teletubbies to meet their maker I guess.
    From memory, Deagel's 2025 US population was 99 million, down from over 300 million, representing the greatest percentage decline of all 180+ countries listed except for Blighty.

One way for their numbers to hit would be for Russia to nuke them and the other NATO member nations who are slated to suffer dramatic reductions all of whom have been busy arming and/or financing Ukraine.

Russia's (along with China, India and many others) population remain virtually identical at Deagel. Could Russia blast all their enemies, some of whom have nukes, while none choose to respond in kind? I suppose they could providing a hidden hand controls every piece on the board... the same hidden hand that had the clout to order they all played along with pretending an invisible virus was helping to kill people.

I think many would agree the US and Britain are atop the list of Russia's foes.

Morg when you first posted this Deagel bull I replied with a review of it. Remarkably the predictions of population reduction made on that site increase the closer it gets to the prediction date. So the prediction of US population in 2017 was 54 million but in 2020 (when they stopped posting this nonsense) it had risen to 100m.

The forecasts did not factor in any conflict or pandemic, purely as a result of an economic collapse which caused millions of Americans to flee to Latin America.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

Prediction Date Prediction Year Population Actual
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 2008 2017 323 million(1) 325.7 million
    ------------------ END 2017 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    April 2009 2020 271 million 331.0 million
    April 2010 2020 264 million 331.0 million
    August 2011 2020 248 million 331.0 million
    ------------------ END 2020 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    June 2012 2025 187 million
    May 2013 2025 182 million
    July 2014 2025 88 million(2)
    October 2014 2025 69 million(3)
    August 2015 2025 65 million
    October 2016 2025 61 million
    August 2017 2025 54 million
    May 2018 2025 100 million(4)
    August 2020 2025 100 million(5)(6)

Still you hang in there!

Morg when you first posted this Deagel bull I replied with a review of it. Remarkably the predictions of population reduction made on that site increase the closer it gets to the prediction date. So the prediction of US population in 2017 was 54 million but in 2020 (when they stopped posting this nonsense) it had risen to 100m.

The forecasts did not factor in any conflict or pandemic, purely as a result of an economic collapse which caused millions of Americans to flee to Latin America.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

Prediction Date Prediction Year Population Actual
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 2008 2017 323 million(1) 325.7 million
    ------------------ END 2017 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    April 2009 2020 271 million 331.0 million
    April 2010 2020 264 million 331.0 million
    August 2011 2020 248 million 331.0 million
    ------------------ END 2020 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    June 2012 2025 187 million
    May 2013 2025 182 million
    July 2014 2025 88 million(2)
    October 2014 2025 69 million(3)
    August 2015 2025 65 million
    October 2016 2025 61 million
    August 2017 2025 54 million
    May 2018 2025 100 million(4)
    August 2020 2025 100 million(5)(6)

Still you hang in there!
    My word, you are better informed about Deagel's predictions and methodology than even Bobsy Wilson is.

Returning to my prediction made earlier, there's this hot off the press: https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp

'Will World War 3 interrupt my meals on wheels delivery service?' you might ask. Yes, it's very likely to.

I wonder if these people have been reading my recent posts concerning Ukraine-Russia about to go gloves off.

Summary of prediction: More pandemic lockdowns in the next two months

Post content: "a new alleged pandemic, along with lockdowns, will begin either next month or in June."

Date prediction made: 16th April

Date of outcome: By the end of June

Link: https://https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showt...=1#post5412397

Poster name: Organ Morgan

Summary of Prediction: Mayhem in money markets

Post Content " An individual's financial contact, who's rarely wrong, is predicting mayhem in money markets 'as never witnessed prior' will begin during the week immediately proceeding this year's Passover religious festival".

Date Prediction Made: 27 March 2023

Date of Outcome: between April 14 to April 21.

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5405861

Poster Name: Organ Morgan

My first official prediction of 2023 is (drum roll) a massive escalation of the Ukraine-Russia conflict is imminent. With anti-aircraft batteries appearing all over Moscow then it looks like the phony proxy war is about to become Russia and friends versus NATO countries.
    What counts as 'imminent'? Three months or sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What counts as 'imminent'? Three months or sooner?
    WW3 was imminent about a year ago so don’t run to the bunkers just yet.

At 5m:40s, conspiracy theorist Margaret Brennan from Face the Nation on CBS News asks: There are predictions that the U.S. could default in its national debt as soon as June, some say September, and we have a political standoff in this country, virtually no negotiation happening on how to resolve this. Does that undermine your confidence in the United States? And what message does that send to the world?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8zqRWiQZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    At 5m:40s, conspiracy theorist Margaret Brennan from Face the Nation on CBS News asks: There are predictions that the U.S. could default in its national debt as soon as June, some say September, and we have a political standoff in this country, virtually no negotiation happening on how to resolve this. Does that undermine your confidence in the United States? And what message does that send to the world?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8zqRWiQZ4
    Fair play to you and your ilk. Huggies used to be disposable but now they seem to be an investment for the weak of bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    WW3 was imminent about a year ago so don’t run to the bunkers just yet.
    Kev your late to the party WW3 was imminent about 6 years ago when a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria (source Wales Bales)

As I mentioned an another thread, those elite bastards seem bent on killing us fifty times over judging by what's been said on here down the years. They can't be much good, we seem to survive all of their wicked plots even though you'd have thought we were sitting targets for such powerful people - more than that, it always seems to me that life carries on fairly normally despite the mayhem, apparently, going on around us.,

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As I mentioned an another thread, those elite bastards seem bent on killing us fifty times over judging by what's been said on here down the years. They can't be much good, we seem to survive all of their wicked plots even though you'd have thought we were sitting targets for such powerful people - more than that, it always seems to me that life carries on fairly normally despite the mayhem, apparently, going on around us.,
    Bobsy, look upwards. You shouldn't need to search for long to spot LED street lights. Those are there for relaying 5G signals from large towers. I say covert because they are to most who have little idea what their purpose is.

Elon Musk's Starlink aims to put thousands of 5G satellites into space - 42 thousand of them iirc - to cover every square-inch of the entire planet.

He's also has a company called Neuralink. Reuters tells us his brain chips will be for beneficent purposes.

Factbox: Neuralink: what you need to know about Elon Musk's brain chip company - https://www.reuters.com/technology/w...do-2022-12-05/

Bobsy, look upwards. You shouldn't need to search for long to spot LED street lights. Those are there for relaying 5G signals from large towers. I say covert because they are to most who have little idea what their purpose is.

Elon Musk's Starlink aims to put thousands of 5G satellites into space - 42 thousand of them iirc - to cover every square-inch of the entire planet.

He's also has a company called Neuralink. Reuters tells us his brain chips will be for beneficent purposes.

Factbox: Neuralink: what you need to know about Elon Musk's brain chip company - https://www.reuters.com/technology/w...do-2022-12-05/
    So that's why he's so late with the Fauci Files!

Brain chips for people who are going to die due to clotshots. Another waste of money.

Post Content " An individual's financial contact, who's rarely wrong, is predicting mayhem in money markets 'as never witnessed prior' will begin during the week immediately proceeding this year's Passover religious festival".

24 hours and ticking.

Result

The markets at the end of the week immediately proceeding this year's Passover religious festival have closed. The predicted mayhem in money markets "as never witnessed prior" by Organ Morgan's financial contact, who's rarely wrong, failed to materialise.

CCMB Factcheck: Bullshit!

Hunter's laptop is fake.

CCMB Factcheck: True!

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Kev your late to the party WW3 was imminent about 6 years ago when a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria (source Wales Bales)
    It's made a detour to Taiwan