+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interest rates up 0.5%!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Interest rates up 0.5%!

We have been using quantitave easing and spending for a long time , it's created false demand . So thats going to have to stop or inflation becomes a runaway train . Even more so given the energy situation .

This government has failed to protect this country from a shitstorm and now its here its too late .

Truss talking about cutting tax to stimulate the economy is bollocks , she's a bullshitter just wanting the top job and she knows the blue rinse brigade and all the saps will elect her if she talks about their money .

It's 18 months at least of digging deep and as usual it's those at the bottom and middle who will get it .

It makes me laugh that the Tories play the game of financial management 🤣

This lot are the last people you want to be stuck in a toilet with .

Re: Interest rates up 0.5%!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We have been using quantitave easing and spending for a long time , it's created false demand . So thats going to have to stop or inflation becomes a runaway train . Even more so given the energy situation .

This government has failed to protect this country from a shitstorm and now its here its too late .

Truss talking about cutting tax to stimulate the economy is bollocks , she's a bullshitter just wanting the top job and she knows the blue rinse brigade and all the saps will elect her if she talks about their money .

It's 18 months at least of digging deep and as usual it's those at the bottom and middle who will get it .

It makes me laugh that the Tories play the game of financial management ��

This lot are the last people you want to be stuck in a toilet with .
    Blimey, that's pretty good. Nothing I'd disagree with except the toilet bit..