+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the supporters club coaches like?

Re: What are the supporters club coaches like?

TIT Travel was always a great day out, good mix of couples families and mates in my experience
    Always guaranteed a decent pub stop as well

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've been on the TIT bus and the free cocaine was a nice surprise but the compulsory tattoos weren't something I agreed with. Also Tony's constantly filming you for his TikTok and Instagram stories. Nice coach though and overall it's a 7/10 would go again.

The claim made earlier in this thread that singing is banned on Almy's official coaches is completely untrue.

Communal renditions of Kumbaya, My Lord and He's Got the Whole World in His Hands is encouraged. Indeed, failure to participate enthusiastically in either is liable to attract a life ban.

It's time to revive the ultra politically incorrect Valley RAMS to counterpoint the terminally boring official coaches along with the equally inane TIT snooze-fests. Those organisations exist simply to kneel for every designation Big Brother deigns. Feck all that!

Let's return to the days when coach travellers had a pulse and laughter was heard. Granted, everyone will be pissed and pressing their bare rear ends against windows before the Severn Bridge comes into view. That's preferable anyday to gormelss drones without an ounce of personality between them.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've been on the TIT bus and the free cocaine was a nice surprise but the compulsory tattoos weren't something I agreed with. Also Tony's constantly filming you for his TikTok and Instagram stories. Nice coach though and overall it's a 7/10 would go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The claim made earlier in this thread that singing is banned on Almy's official coaches is completely untrue.

Communal renditions of Kumbaya, My Lord and He's Got the Whole World in His Hands is encouraged. Indeed, failure to participate enthusiastically in either is liable to attract a life ban.

It's time to revive the ultra politically incorrect Valley RAMS to counterpoint the terminally boring official coaches along with the equally inane TIT snooze-fests. Those organisations exist simply to kneel for every designation Big Brother deigns. Feck all that!

Let's return to the days when coach travellers had a pulse and laughter was heard. Granted, everyone will be pissed and pressing their bare rear ends against windows before the Severn Bridge comes into view. That's preferable anyday to gormelss drones without an ounce of personality between them.

Bare arses against the windows, enough beer to float the Titanic and piss stops in laybys. I have overtaken said coaches on more than one occasion. Definately 18 rated trips. Too old for those kind of shenanigans these days. Pop n crisps coaches, if needed, now.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

So the eye in the middle of the forehead referred to earlier wasn’t that at all?