+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wintle was like Pirlo……………..

Wintle was like Pirlo……………..

In the first twenty five minutes on Saturday according to Iwan Roberts on EJFOF.

Good interview with James Rowberry as well.

Re: Wintle was like Pirlo……………..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In the first twenty five minutes on Saturday according to Iwan Roberts on EJFOF.

Thought Rowbery was very impressive. Put's a big emphasis on emotional intelligence in his coaching and handling of players, which I thought was very enlightening. Nice to hear a manger speak so openly and candidly about that side of player development. Seems a switched on guy, shame he left City but can understand why he wanted to test himself as a manager.

Re: Wintle was like Pirlo……………..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I listened to it this morning.

I thought Roberts and Gabbs were just starting to get into their stride with the Cardiff City love-in when Elis James decided enough was enough.... 'And so on to the Swans at Rotherham....'

The Rowberry interview was excellent. I was hoping they would get him to say more about the Cardiff managers he's worked under - the good, the bad and the ugly - but they skirted that (probably to avoid embarrassment).