+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunak

Re: Sunak

Reminds me of the old Gary Neville saying, "its like choosing which one of your mates runs off with your missus".

Both as despicable as each other and don't trust either of them!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Any for the other idiot ?
    Liz's Rust

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Liz's Rust
    Thatcher Part 2

Spot on but with fewer brain cells.

Thatcher Part 2
    She wants to look like Thatcher but Thatcher would never have put forward the garbled, lame-brained nonsense that Truss is pushing.

Thatcher was a serious politician with a plan. She wanted to cripple the labour movement, reduce taxes, privatise and shrink the state - but every step was thought through. If she was in Truss' shoes she would not be calling for tax cuts now and she wouldn't be playing pick 'n mix with policies - then doing a 180 U turn every few days.

I hated Thatcher but she was a Premier League opponent. Sunak is League 2 and Truss is National League South.

There have always been loads of Taffy Tories in Cardiff North

May as well piss off over the bridge
    White van land

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Don't get the logic of your argument there!

By the way, I have no political affiliation ... but I'll always support the blues.

I, and many others, pissed off over the bridge in 1982, if that helps.
    Wish I had , dont like Wales anymore

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wish I had , dont like Wales anymore
    I will lend you the train fare

I will lend you the train fare
    noticed you said lend and not give!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    She wants to look like Thatcher but Thatcher would never have put forward the garbled, lame-brained nonsense that Truss is pushing.

Thatcher was a serious politician with a plan. She wanted to cripple the labour movement, reduce taxes, privatise and shrink the state - but every step was thought through. If she was in Truss' shoes she would not be calling for tax cuts now and she wouldn't be playing pick 'n mix with policies - then doing a 180 U turn every few days.

I hated Thatcher but she was a Premier League opponent. Sunak is League 2 and Truss is National League South.
    Some say Starmer will come up short in his bid for National League South status this season, but I fancy him to go up in the Play Offs.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Some say Starmer will come up short in his bid for National League South status this season, but I fancy him to go up in the Play Offs.
    Labour have the same problems with the loony left ......easy target for the daily mail .....that the Tories used to have with the right wing

Now the Tories have stopped pretending there are not raving xenophobes they can count on the support of all

Labour has never really had an electable leader ........apart from Blair who soon started fibbing ......Smith was OK but croaked it

Foot , Kinnock , Brown , Milliband , Corbyn , Starmer .......none of these had the ability to sweep up the middle ground and get elected