+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing in New 3rd kit today

Re: Playing in New 3rd kit today

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I feel the exact opposite. Opinions. It's what this board is all about.
    No, it's not.

The best thing about today was our kit. We looked great. That's what really matters. Imagine losing in that grey b*llox we used to wear. It would have been unbearable.

City’s second strip should be yellow. Everyone knows that. I hear though that the Board want no part of “traditional” yellow kits hence we have pink. It could be worse when it comes to kits!

By the way, it’s a change kit not an away kit. Hence we should play in blue at Swansea and Sunderland. Why Southampton played in Green today is anyones guess. Leeds are the worst offenders.

We should have black with a gold trim as our away kit, we'd look the bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to distinguish the two sides particularly in the bright sun. The pink is ok for me but it's not an effective alternative colour to a side that shows up in light shirts because of the white hoops. This is a game where a dark alternative coloured shirt should have been used.
    I thought the same when watching the highlights on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    We should have black with a gold trim as our away kit, we'd look the bollocks.
    YES, and so should Wales