+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit and the Bluebirds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit and the Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    My point is Steve Morrisons job of recruitment is no more difficult than any other manager in the division
    Well, apart from our (and Swansea's) well documented disadvantage in the loan market.

Not to wade into another Brexit debate, because I'd honestly rather shit in my hands and clap, but I wonder if Che Nunelly was one of the players who didn't have enough points? Was seemingly marked as a done deal by most of the Twitter accounts that were on the ball with other signings.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Well, apart from our (and Swansea's) well documented disadvantage in the loan market.

Not to wade into another Brexit debate, because I'd honestly rather shit in my hands and clap, but I wonder if Che Nunelly was one of the players who didn't have enough points? Was seemingly marked as a done deal by most of the Twitter accounts that were on the ball with other signings.
    according to a website I just looked at they reckon he'd have 17 points and that should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post

You’d hope they’d have checked that before the deal was ‘done’