+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Israel

Israel

Children are among the many victims of Israel’s attacks on Gaza, despite it claiming a ‘precise operation’ against the Islamic Jihad armed group…..

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...aza-since-2005

Re: Israel

'Mowing the grass' again.

Israel are a law unto themselves. Awful nation. Their "dual citizens" in America run both Democrat and Republican parties.

As a native Brit with only partial Greek lineage, i find the zionists to be awful.

The deaths of innocent civilians are absolutely tragic. What exactly should Israel do with the likes of the Islamic jihad organisation though? No one wants to answer or think about that. Israel is far from blameless, but the genocidal lunatics that have attacked them for decades need to be dealt with in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    The deaths of innocent civilians are absolutely tragic. What exactly should Israel do with the likes of the Islamic jihad organisation though? No one wants to answer or think about that. Israel is far from blameless, but the genocidal lunatics that have attacked them for decades need to be dealt with in some way.
    I think you need to a bit more research……

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think you need to a bit more research……
    By research I guess you mean get all my 'info' from aljazeera .

By research I guess you mean get all my 'info' from aljazeera .
    No not at all , just through historical records , and for balance what’s wrong with the news outlet Al Jazeera

No not at all , just through historical records , and for balance what’s wrong with the news outlet Al jahzeera ?
    I've looked at plenty of the history, from the years leading up to creation right through to the present day. What's wrong with all Jazeera? Well, it's not all bad , there is some decent stuff on there. But it's owned by the qatari regime so I hardly find it the most reliable and unbiased of publications. Just as Jpost would have an obvious bias so have aljazeera

I've looked at plenty of the history, from the years leading up to creation right through to the present day. What's wrong with all Jazeera? Well, it's not all bad , there is some decent stuff on there. But it's owned by the qatari regime so I hardly find it the most reliable and unbiased of publications. Just as Jpost would have an obvious bias so have aljazeera
    All state owned media has its own agenda , you only have to look our own BBC

On the subject , do you think the article I posted is untrue then ?

All state owned media has its own agenda , you only have to look our own BBC

On the subject , do you think the article I posted is untrue then ?
    While the BBC has its faults , it is one of the better news organisations out there.

Did I say that article was untrue ?

While the BBC has its faults , it is one of the better news organisations out there.

Did I say that article was untrue ?
    The BBC is state funded propaganda, that’s the point, all media outlets broadcast what they are paid to broadcast.

Ukraine is an example of that , however the narrative on that appears to have shifted and is no longer “The current thing”

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Israel are a law unto themselves. Awful nation. Their "dual citizens" in America run both Democrat and Republican parties.

As a native Brit with only partial Greek lineage, i find the zionists to be awful.
    I dunno..its like the kurds wanting a bit of land for themselves..is that so bad ?..lets be fair as a native brit i'm sure you are proud of your country colonizing half of the fecking planet.