+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fascism?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fascism?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can't quite work out whether he was dethroned for implementing WEF policies, or not being committed enough to those policies.
    Wales-Bales in 'I can't work things out' shock!

Let me help you because I (and many millions of others) have worked it out. He was dethroned because a majority of self-interested (and certainly not principled) Tory MPs decided they would lose the next election (and their own seats in many cases) with him as leader.

They were using the latest opinions polls, not a Klaus Schwab checklist, to make that decision.

Re: Fascism?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wales-Bales in 'I can't work things out' shock!

Let me help you because I (and many millions of others) have worked it out. He was dethroned because a majority of self-interested (and certainly not principled) Tory MPs decided they would lose the next election (and their own seats in many cases) with him as leader.

They were using the latest opinions polls, not a Klaus Schwab checklist, to make that decision.
    You are forgetting that it was Boris who made the decision to crack on with ESG policies (amongst other things) which have now brought countries like Germany and Sri Lanka to their knees. You don't know what is going on behind the scenes and who is onboard, and who isn't. The next general election is scheduled for 2024, but for some reason there was a sense of urgency to get rid of him right now.