+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cycling to the CCS

Cycling to the CCS

Anyone cycled to the ground for a game? No trains Tuesday and the buses are a bit awkward from where I am so thought about pedalling down. Anyone used the bike shed?

Re: Cycling to the CCS

Didn't know there was a bike shed

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Didn't know there was a bike shed
    All the smokers are behind it........wasn’t that always the case?

Haven't ridden down since before covid but used to lock my bike on bike racks near the shop. Not aware of any shed unless it's a new addition.

Sorry not sure why I said bike shed. I'm not actually sure what they have down there but thanks, Bloop, for the reply. Sounds like it's pretty secure if you used it a fair bit.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Anyone cycled to the ground for a game? No trains Tuesday and the buses are a bit awkward from where I am so thought about pedalling down. Anyone used the bike shed?
    Should be fine, my fear is someone stealing them, but if it's locked with people around it should be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Should be fine, my fear is someone stealing them, but if it's locked with people around it should be ok?
    I tend to overthink these things so was wondering about the extent of security and CCTV during the game, but I assume there's something for the car park on the whole.