Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Agreed, and that's why I think we should have someone that sits above Morison. I am not convinced I'd ever give a bloke who nearly released Colwill 2 years ago the job, either .

Re the club, I was more referring to the fan base. Some fans seem desperate to cash in. I don't think any clubs give a toss. I like Davies, mainly because he is absolutely rapid but I love Colwill. I just love the way he walks past people, he's so classy. He needs to get used to his body as Rowberry says, I still think that's why he's picking up these niggles, if he can get half a yard quicker, then great, and once he's beaten a man he needs to do something with it, then get in a good position, get it back and do something again.

For me, I'm fairly happy with the signings we've made but we have no pace (ie Davies) and nobody from midfield gets in the box (ie Colwill). They'll have weaknesses elsewhere but they do have major plusses.
I saw the quotes from Rowberry about his heading ability I think? I'm still on the fence re. the signings after game 2.

Let's hope both of them stay but if they do and have a good spell, then they'll be on the radar for the next window and that's when silly money gets thrown about so we'll definitely cave. Decordova-Reid looked good against Liverpool on the weekend and we couldn't wait to get rid. I know there was a whinge from Warnock that he was going to build a team around him but I always thought that was bollox.

Just saw a notice as I'm posting this that we've just signed a new defender. That definitely means we're selling an attacking forward!