+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New signing: Jack Simpson

Re: New signing: Jack Simpson

Let’s be honest this window has been quantity rather than quality. Worrying times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    A lot of Rangers fans saying he was dreadful/atrocious.
    He'll fit in well then.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Let’s be honest this window has been quantity rather than quality. Worrying times.
    Best transfer window ever, according to some

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Exciting

Transfer window? More like Transfer Mismeasured Floor to Ceiling Bifolds that don’t f*cking work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Rangers fans are absolutely delighted and cant believe theyve got a fee.
    You're not wrong. Practically every response to tweets about the deal the same. One even has a poll where Gers fans are saying getting shot of him is the best news today over their Champions League qualifier win.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    You're not wrong. Practically every response to tweets about the deal the same. One even has a poll where Gers fans are saying getting shot of him is the best news today over their Champions League qualifier win.
    Yes , that is a concern!

I’m thinking if he can’t get a game in a very average Rangers team in a piss poor league, then he’s can’t be up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’m thinking if he can’t get a game in a very average Rangers team in a piss poor league, then he’s can’t be up to much.
    The same very average team that lost the Europa League final on pens and just sold their centre back to Ajax for 20+m?

The same very average team that lost the Europa League final on pens and just sold their centre back to Ajax for 20+m?
    That team he couldn't get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    F*ck

before that he couldn't get in a Bournemouth side too, but we've clearly been tracking him for a while so someone at the club obviously rates him.
    let's see how he does for us.

That’s the one. 👍

I wonder if one day we'll aspire to being that average.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Nelson or McGuiness must be on their way then.
    Nelson can go, and Bagan should go out on loan.

International

Last night it looked like that, hardly any came out with any credit at all.

My only hope is that they can be reasonable players when added into an actual team, yesterday it looked like 11 individuals trying to play as a team for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Last night it looked like that, hardly any came out with any credit at all.

My only hope is that they can be reasonable players when added into an actual team, yesterday it looked like 11 individuals trying to play as a team for the first time.
    For me there were to many changes, it’s hard to tell who can make an impact in the first team when there are so many changes. I think there had to be a quantity come in and sadly we don’t have the money for guaranteed quality. It is what it is, I think we have brought in some good players considering the amount of players we have had to bring in with little or no money. Some will work and some won’t.

Nelson can go, and Bagan should go out on loan.
    if we send Bagan out on loan we only have 1 LB in the squad

Nearly 26 and almost as inexperienced as someone like Denham. Bizarre.
    I was thinking that……

And we don't have the coaching staff to get all the new signings playing effectively together.

Nearly 26 and almost as inexperienced as someone like Denham. Bizarre.
    Denham hasn't been involved with the mighty Gers though. The biggest club in all of Europe....that are Scottish and Protestant.

Must have been intimidating for him tbf coming from Bournemouth to that, we will see what he can do back at a more modest club.

I feel like SM obviously wants players that can play out of defence comfortably, I think he has a plan, it just seems that whatever the style we employ we still can't create or score goals. Which is where giants on set pieces came in quite handy.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    if we send Bagan out on loan we only have 1 LB in the squad
    Yes agreed, I should have added replaced and sent out on loan, if we have to rely on him for any length of time we are in trouble, teams will target him and attack down our left.

Yes agreed, I should have added replaced and sent out on loan, if we have to rely on him for any length of time we are in trouble, teams will target him and attack down our left.
    That's me with Stealers Wheel lyrics in my head for the rest of the day! Thanks!

I don't think so, he was fine mostly last season. I don't think one bad performance in a side that for whatever reason didn't work last night is reason to send him on loan.

We're up to what, 15 signings now? Absolutely ridiculous, I'm not sure many of them could be described as above average Championship footballers

Hopefully now people will stop buying the bullshit about Morison being good for our young players