+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Mike Morris

FAO Mike Morris

Good to see you sat with Nigel last night, you wouldn’t have any more steps you need concreting? I’m available around about 12.30 on Saturday

Re: FAO Mike Morris

You've lost a bit of pace in you're advancing years SP, but if you bring your boots you can fill in at Centre back on Saturday 😜

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    You've lost a bit of pace in you're advancing years SP, but if you bring your boots you can fill in at Centre back on Saturday ��
    That’s my worry, I need an excuse to tell Morison when he phones me on Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Good to see you sat with Nigel last night, you wouldn’t have any more steps you need concreting? I’m available around about 12.30 on Saturday

Sorry we didn't chat more. You obviously had an important meeting to go to the way you left your seat on 80 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Sorry we didn't chat more. You obviously had an important meeting to go to the way you left your seat on 80 mins
    I could see Morison looking my way and I wasn’t sure if he’d subbed the full quota!!!!! 82 minutes actually

I could see Morison looking my way and I wasn’t sure if he’d subbed the full quota!!!!! 82 minutes actually
    He spent what seemed like a long time staring at two fans a fair way away to his left and behind him who were stood up shouting and gesturing at him. Was that you?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    He spent what seemed like a long time staring at two fans a fair way away to his left and behind him who were stood up shouting and gesturing at him. Was that you?
    Balls to that, I was avoiding him.

Balls to that, I was avoiding him.
    😀

Rumours linking Reading with a very slow (some would say simple) ageing defender from the Splott area in Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Rumours linking Reading with a very slow (some would say simple) ageing defender from the Splott area in Cardiff.

No,no,no I’ve got a new position that I’ve recently discovered.................the Biscuitmen can shortly unveil me as their new false 9, no idea what it is

No,no,no I’ve got a new position that I’ve recently discovered.................the Biscuitmen can shortly unveil me as their new false 9, no idea what it is
    Is that the player who plays just in front of the 'quarterback' position?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Is that the player who plays just in front of the 'quarterback' position?
    I think he plays between the two number 10s and if the pitch is saturated, the floating midfielder is backing them up.

I think he plays between the two number 10s and if the pitch is saturated, the floating midfielder is backing them up.
    fair play, you're on form today!