Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
And you didn't think the fact that both exits were blocked, home fans were stuck in the ground with no police presence near and that the Millwall fans were on the pitch in front of the grandstand, breaking through into the tunnel area and damaging the stand, with nothing to stop them getting on the bob bank was a concern ? You obviously must have a much higher threshold for acceptable levels of violence and associated risks to your health than most normal people then. It was just another normal day at the office for you perhaps.
No, like I said that game is the only time this century I’ve seen actual fighting at a game, millwall fans were on the pitch by the grandstand but never once came over the Bob bank like you initially suggested so you were talking out if your arse again. They tried to go under the grandstand but had a very rude awakening shall we say so didn’t know where to go….back on to the grange end looking like idiots from what I can recall. You obv like to blow things out of proportion and have had a somewhat sheltered life. I’ve seen various levels of crazy stuff in countries I’ve been to around the world so maybe the odd scuffle or chavs acting up like I see on nights out in town doesn’t really register with me. Far worse trouble in cardiff city centre every weekend than anywhere near the ccs