+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to Move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to Move

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    I think you'd have to annex the Canton concourse from the Ninian concourse to retain that quietness under the stand though wouldn't you, as most of the stadium's footfall is to the Ninian.
    Do people move that far from their designated entrances/stairwells? I personally don't but maybe others do.
    Without the pre match band (which would presumably be moved) I don't see why anyone in the Ninian would wander over to the new Family concourse. There's more bars, food outlets, toilets and space under the Ninian.

Re: Time to Move

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Do people move that far from their designated entrances/stairwells? I personally don't but maybe others do.
    Without the pre match band (which would presumably be moved) I don't see why anyone in the Ninian would wander over to the new Family concourse. There's more bars, food outlets, toilets and space under the Ninian.
    I agree with you to a point, however if the Family Stand (in the Canton) were to be as deserted as it is in its current location, you can bet more people would migrate over there for shorter queues for bar/food etc. That being said, I'd imagine the club would be quick enough to shut a few outlets if the footfall was reduced.