+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to Move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to Move

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What goes wrong at the grounds that currently have away end and singing ends next to eachother?
    I don't know. But to me that's irrelevant as we're talking about CCS. Why is it so difficult for us as a club to recognise that we have a sh*t history and we've spent years trying to undo that? We want more supporters around the ground. Cardiff trashed Bristol City toilets recently. We still belt out the pedo song. It'll cost the club more in policing and security. It too high risk. And for what? So p*ssed up coked up supporters can make a few more w*anker signs and still sing the crap chants and songs.

I guarantee it wouldn't take long before there was big trouble at our home matches again. There's nothing to suggest that a hardcore of fans have 'moved on'.

I do wonder what 'atmosphere' means to some people. I just want to see some good football, feel safe, make sure Mrs Citizen is safe and anyone around me. I don't think moving our fans closer to the away fans would improve those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don't know. But to me that's irrelevant as we're talking about CCS. Why is it so difficult for us as a club to recognise that we have a sh*t history and we've spent years trying to undo that? We want more supporters around the ground. Cardiff trashed Bristol City toilets recently. We still belt out the pedo song. It'll cost the club more in policing and security. It too high risk. And for what? So p*ssed up coked up supporters can make a few more w*anker signs and still sing the crap chants and songs.

I guarantee it wouldn't take long before there was big trouble at our home matches again. There's nothing to suggest that a hardcore of fans have 'moved on'.

I do wonder what 'atmosphere' means to some people. I just want to see some good football, feel safe, make sure Mrs Citizen is safe and anyone around me. I don't think moving our fans closer to the away fans would improve those things.
    Nothing to suggest the hardcore haven’t moved on? that’s funny. In the midst of the mad old days we’d have 200 fans banned every year….I’d hazard a guess it’s down to handful these days.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Nothing to suggest the hardcore haven’t moved on? that’s funny. In the midst of the mad old days we’d have 200 fans banned every year….I’d hazard a guess it’s down to handful these days.
    I don't really understand what's funny. Isn't it a good thing that it's down to a handful? Isn't there a real risk that those numbers would start to increase? Why take the risk?