Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
That goal today was a team goal. One of the best I've seen us score in years. That was a really good team performance today in very difficult conditions. We were unlucky not to get more goals and on another day, they would have been gone in.

Thought both sides should have been given penalties but I'm liking the way the refs are letting the game flow this season and adding time on properly for wasting it so not that fussed.

I'm in the Watters camp tbh and thought he had as good as a game as any striker could have without netting one. I've said before he's a young lad who's more used to non-league football than any of our other squad members (I think) and to that end, if Morison sticks with him and turns him into the player I think is there, then I'll personally build a shrine to our manager.

There was some good football played out there today and I agree with Bob, his post match was spot on and I too now think, he's more nervous than his swagger lets on. Something I can identify with and I find more human.

Edit: players make mistakes, we all do. I think it's unfair for us to single out Watters or Etete. Sometimes, it appears to be the harder thing to do, but there it is. I've made loads of mistakes today but luckily nobody was watching me.