+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wizz Air cancels most of their Cardiff flights until April 23

Re: Wizz Air cancels most of their Cardiff flights until April 23

I’ve started using Bristol to go back & forth to Warsaw, it’s more expensive than Birmingham but taking into account fuel it’s cheaper overall.

WizzAir is by far the worst airline I’ve encountered.

I’ve probably flown 250-300 flights but never once out of Cardiff!

Re: Wizz Air cancels most of their Cardiff flights until April 23

Quote Originally Posted by Wozza16 View Post
    Use it or lose it, people often say they use Bristol because it's cheaper and I'm sure it is fairly often as the passenger numbers are larger but I often think if it is only say £50-100 more is it really worth spending an extra 1-2 hours each way travel time (depending where you live of course). Price of fuel is surely adding to that now, I think some people go there for a small saving and end up paying almost the same with extra fuel costs etc, let alone travel time/car wear and tear.
    Unfortunately i used wizz air from cardiff they cancelled my flight home with a few hours notice left us in Portugal refused to pay hotel. 63 days after claim went in i have recieved £30 out of the £1869 it cost in flights home and refused to pay compensation i have an aviation claim against them they have asked for another 14 days as the 30 days expired. An awful company with the worst customer service ever .They lost me and many others by Crapping on paying customers and treating them with contempt afterwards , I agree though with using Cardiff airport Just Never use Wizz