+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1700 travelling fans on Wednesday?

1700 travelling fans on Wednesday?

Only ~100 tickets left for the QPR game on weds. The upper tier holds 1800. Are we really taking 1700 or did we not get the full allocation?

Re: 1700 travelling fans on Wednesday?

I doubt if there are that many travelling.

There are only about 6 coaches going (approximately 300 if full) , don’t think fans can get home on trains, will locals pay £37

I think it’ll be nearer 800, if that many

As far as I'm aware City put the Gold tickets (more expensive) on sale first and couldn't sell the silver category tickets until they were all gone... doesn't look like the silver have gone on sale, so will be considerably less than 1700 I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I doubt if there are that many travelling.

There are only about 6 coaches going (approximately 300 if full) , don’t think fans can get home on trains, will locals pay £37

I think it’ll be nearer 800, if that many
    9 of us are

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    As far as I'm aware City put the Gold tickets (more expensive) on sale first and couldn't sell the silver category tickets until they were all gone... doesn't look like the silver have gone on sale, so will be considerably less than 1700 I'd imagine.
    Ah okay. Makes sense

Not been to an away since Covid, where a couple I went to had started allowing paying on the gate (Millwall midweek was one, which felt surprising) - anyone know if there’s any chance of this again on Wednesday?