+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cadiff city fan threatened with assault after challenging homophobic abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cadiff city fan threatened with assault after challenging homophobic abuse

Cennydd a 43 year old heterosexual

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Cennydd a 43 year old heterosexual
    He’s an ethics consultant, there’s a hidden agenda behind this story and him going to the media NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s an ethics consultant, there’s a hidden agenda behind this story and him going to the media NQAT
    Seriously what on earth is an "ethics consultant " ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Someone who don't get out enough.

They recommend hotels and the such in Essex

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    They recommend hotels and the such in Essex

Dunno, but he’s always talking to people who live in Southend, Chelmsford, Colchester, Basildon etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Dunno, but he’s always talking to people who live in Southend, Chelmsford, Colchester, Basildon etc.
    Clever bit of plagiarism

I didnt know, but I looked online, found a few on indeed.com and have applied for the better paid ones, I think I would make a rather tidy "ethics consultant " , maybe I missed my calling in life, decent pay for doing whatever they do thanks Cennydd I will buy you a Pimms some time

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I didnt know, but I looked online, found a few on indeed.com and have applied for the better paid ones, I think I would make a rather tidy "ethics consultant " , maybe I missed my calling in life, decent pay for doing whatever they do thanks Cennydd I will buy you a Pimms some time
    I'd start with being a decent moderator first Matt before you aspire to Cennydd's profession. You didn't even read the job description on Indeed.com.

An ethical consultant is a professional who helps businesses develop and adhere to a set of ethical principles, which are beliefs the company and its shareholders agree to uphold. They may also be lawyers who ensure their clients' ethical code and behaviors follow the laws in the state or country where their clients operate. These professionals usually either work independently or for a business consulting firm.

It's hard to continue to be a contributor to a board that allows some of the stuff that's posted in a thread like this and that's without the racism and quite frankly hate speech that's tolerated on the board. You should be setting an example and pulling people up on this stuff not stoking it.

This thread really upset me and I wasn't going to post anymore. It was dropping off the radar slowly but what do you do? Make this post. I'm sick of it tbh. Makes me feel very grubby to part of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'd start with being a decent moderator first Matt before you aspire to Cennydd's profession. You didn't even read the job description on Indeed.com.

An ethical consultant is a professional who helps businesses develop and adhere to a set of ethical principles, which are beliefs the company and its shareholders agree to uphold. They may also be lawyers who ensure their clients' ethical code and behaviors follow the laws in the state or country where their clients operate. These professionals usually either work independently or for a business consulting firm.

It's hard to continue to be a contributor to a board that allows some of the stuff that's posted in a thread like this and that's without the racism and quite frankly hate speech that's tolerated on the board. You should be setting an example and pulling people up on this stuff not stoking it.

This thread really upset me and I wasn't going to post anymore. It was dropping off the radar slowly but what do you do? Make this post. I'm sick of it tbh. Makes me feel very grubby to part of this.
    Get off the pity pot mate....you don't have to post here if it upsets you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Get off the pity pot mate....you don't have to post here if it upsets you that much.
    This is a strange response from someone who's avatar is promoting a charity, and I quote, from the Register of Charities:

WILLOWS CENTRE TROEDYRHIW

The Willows Centre Troedyrhiw exists to support social, educational and recreational activites for all community members in Troedyrhiw and surrounding areas. The Centre aims to promote and actively encourage equality for all community members in order to fulfil their potential as empowered individuals and as members of groups.

I agree.

It's pathetic that this individual is allowed to continue to "moderate."

If he didn't constantly bang on about his work and family I'd be convinced he's a teenager who's time travelled to us from the 1970's.

First Team

Please keep posting. I, for one, value your input.

The problem is, as always, a vocal minority with unfathomable views make people with a variety of reasonable and alternative opinions turn away from debate. Effectively, it's a version of message board Gresham's Law.