+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Current Economic Problems

Re: Current Economic Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Given these new developments, why isn't Dr Malhotra appearing on the BBC or having his articles selected for publication in the Guardian? I'd suggest he chose to appear on GB News because they are the only news outlet willing to air the uncomfortable truth.
    Fair point.

I spent some time yesterday calculating how much items I always purchase at Asda's online groceries have increased this year. All of them had. Most by 12-20%, one by 40%, for an average rise of 19.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Two posters who were rubbishing the seriousness of Covid in early 2020 only to be proved hopelessly wrong in a manner which made one of them disappear from the board for ages to lick his wounds post links to videos with one of them said to have nothing to do with party politics. Both of the gents concerned are no fans of the BBC which I presume they feel is not the bastion of neutrality that it used to be.

Yet, the channels their links come from have a clear political agenda which both videos fuel.

I’ve watched a few of he Ross Noble lookalikes videos before and I find him unconvincing as he seems to flit between things that have you thinking”fair point” and mad conspiracy stuff.

Dr Malhotra is a different matter though, I found him to be convincing and knowledgeable and I could believe what he was saying which, f I understood him correctly, was that a lot of they early claims made regarding the capabilities of the vaccine have been proved to be wrong.

Should we be surprised by this though? Surely not. The first vaccines appeared almost a year to the day since stories about a possibly deadly new virus began emerging from Wuhan, how could anyone claim with total authority that a vaccine manufactured and tested in such a short time would be completely safe?

My attitude when I was booked in for my first vaccine was that there were certainly risks involved in having it, but the risks presented by a new variant of Covid which was more deadly than the original were greater. Now, surprise, surprise, it’s emerging that the vaccines aren’t what they were originally claimed to be and, for me at least, this is a completely predictable development which is being seized upon those who were originally Covid sceptics and are now desperate to cling on to any scraps which they see as a vindication for their views.

As I’ve mentioned before, all you need to do is go back to the Covid thread on here which was started in March 2020 and look at the contributions from some of the usual suspects to be reminded of how completely and utterly wrong they were at the time.
    I think Covid is extremely serious for people over a certain age with co-morbidity concerns , however to lock down every age category ( unless you’re rich or an MP) and spending nearly £300/500bn on measures that didn’t really have any impact seems absolutely absurd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think Covid is extremely serious for people over a certain age with co-morbidity concerns.
    This cohort have the same problem with seasonal flu every year.

I think Covid is extremely serious for people over a certain age with co-morbidity concerns , however to lock down every age category ( unless you’re rich or an MP) and spending nearly £300/500bn on measures that didn’t really have any impact seems absolutely absurd to me.
    Surprised you submitted that. Replace Covid with Midazolam. Thames Valley Police have been investigating just what went on in care homes for several months. CCFC fan Owen Lucas spills the you know what below at 9:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This cohort have the same problem with seasonal flu every year.
    Call me cynical but it sounds as if Flu was rebranded if it has the same symptoms

This woman is pretty much spot on - BBC Look North 2020

https://twitter.com/bbclooknorth/sta...ldO0jJYdS_PIsw

This woman is pretty much spot on - BBC Look North 2020

https://twitter.com/bbclooknorth/sta...ldO0jJYdS_PIsw
    She said by the end of the year (2020) there'd be millions of people unemployed.

Was she correct?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    She said by the end of the year (2020) there'd be millions of people unemployed.

Was she correct?
    If you include 1m zero hours contacts then no, however the vast majority of these are still entitled to “in work” benefits.

As I initially said, most of the things she said have proven to be correct , however , if you think otherwise , what things did she say that you don’t agree with ?

If you include 1m zero hours contacts then no, however the vast majority of these are still entitled to “in work” benefits.

As I initially said, most of the things she said have proven to be correct , however , if you think otherwise , what things did she say that you don’t agree with ?
    Classic misdirection by Lardy

Tim Dillon Rants About the Future of America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqeuS43-69E

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Two posters who were rubbishing the seriousness of Covid in early 2020 only to be proved hopelessly wrong in a manner which made one of them disappear from the board for ages to lick his wounds post links to videos with one of them said to have nothing to do with party politics. Both of the gents concerned are no fans of the BBC which I presume they feel is not the bastion of neutrality that it used to be.

Yet, the channels their links come from have a clear political agenda which both videos fuel.

I’ve watched a few of he Ross Noble lookalikes videos before and I find him unconvincing as he seems to flit between things that have you thinking”fair point” and mad conspiracy stuff.

Dr Malhotra is a different matter though, I found him to be convincing and knowledgeable and I could believe what he was saying which, f I understood him correctly, was that a lot of they early claims made regarding the capabilities of the vaccine have been proved to be wrong.

Should we be surprised by this though? Surely not. The first vaccines appeared almost a year to the day since stories about a possibly deadly new virus began emerging from Wuhan, how could anyone claim with total authority that a vaccine manufactured and tested in such a short time would be completely safe?

My attitude when I was booked in for my first vaccine was that there were certainly risks involved in having it, but the risks presented by a new variant of Covid which was more deadly than the original were greater. Now, surprise, surprise, it’s emerging that the vaccines aren’t what they were originally claimed to be and, for me at least, this is a completely predictable development which is being seized upon those who were originally Covid sceptics and are now desperate to cling on to any scraps which they see as a vindication for their views.

As I’ve mentioned before, all you need to do is go back to the Covid thread on here which was started in March 2020 and look at the contributions from some of the usual suspects to be reminded of how completely and utterly wrong they were at the time.
    Well, the Government's Rasputin predicted a minimum of 500,000 deaths. Re. COVID, nothing has changed. A terrible disease affecting overwhelmingly the elderly and chronically sick. For the other 99% effectively locked out of normal life for 2 years. Since then we've had 'the earth is on fire', 'people are starving', 'we're going to run out of water', and last week the BBC and the Met Office said the rain was going to cause 'a risk to life'.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Surprised you submitted that. Replace Covid with Midazolam. Thames Valley Police have been investigating just what went on in care homes for several months. CCFC fan Owen Lucas spills the you know what below at 9:23.

Further to this post, as Lucas didn't go into much detail about how dispensing Midazolam was critical to producing fake Covid deaths (and with it delivering the required excess mortality numbers over and above the 'with' Covid deaths for anyone dying of absolutely anything within 28 days of producing a positive Covid test), at this video - https://www.bitchute.com/video/OTEXECmT0fx1 - beginning at the 01:30 mark Milton Keynes funeral director John O'Looney describes what went on in care homes (especially), hospices and hospitals.

He says what he witnessed amounted to "mass murder" as old people expected to live no more than a year or two were targeted with repeated PCR tests until they provided a positive one were then given that sedative to ensure their demise. He says the government via Health Secretary Matt Hancock procured 10 times the amount of that drug than previous years to facilitate the "cull."

An important element to its success was to deny access to any relatives or friends of the victims which rendered them defenceless.

He says what he experienced was shared by many other funeral directors and that the public would find such an organised and deliberate level of malevolent criminality too fantastic to possibly be true.

U.S.A to announce a $3 billion arms package for Ukraine tomorrow, the single largest yet

Germany to announce €500 million arms package for Ukraine (dpa)

oh well can't see our energy costs nose diving for a very long time !

Does the government of Ukraine ever ask for medical supplies , help with building new hospitals etc ?

Does the government of Ukraine ever ask for medical supplies , help with building new hospitals etc ?
    Do they keep expenditure receipts, etc?

There's been something of a drum roll leading to today for events in Ukraine to take a bad turn as it's the 31st anniversary of Ukraine's independence, six months to the day since Russia's invasion and some Russian big noise's daughter was assassinated several days back.

Add to that, many observers have been scratching their heads for months wondering why Putin is holding back rather than do what the Yanks have done many times prior by bombing lumps out of the opposition for weeks.

Putin could have easily dismantled their electrical grid, demolished their armed forces' command and control centres and reduced Ukraine's presidential palace to a pile of ash, but instead he's sat on his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's been something of a drum roll leading to today for events in Ukraine to take a bad turn as it's the 31st anniversary of Ukraine's independence, six months to the day since Russia's invasion and some Russian big noise's daughter was assassinated several days back.

Add to that, many observers have been scratching their heads for months wondering why Putin is holding back rather than do what the Yanks have done many times prior by bombing lumps out of the opposition for weeks.

Putin could have easily dismantled their electrical grid, demolished their armed forces' command and control centres and reduced Ukraine's presidential palace to a pile of ash, but instead he's sat on his hands.
    Russia's pretext for this war is still that they are liberating ukranians - specifically ethnic russians from Nazis.

Maybe they would find it more difficult to maintain that assertion if they're reducing the capital to ash.

Or maybe they see it as a zero sum game now, if they could have rolled into town initially, arrested the leader and installed a puppet leader in his place then great, they get another Belarus effectively. However, as the conflict has progressed I don't think there's any chance that would be accepted, any puppet leader would probably be booted out straight away, their best outcome now seems to be to bed-in in the areas they control in the east and gain the connecting land to the crimean peninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    U.S.A to announce a $3 billion arms package for Ukraine tomorrow, the single largest yet

A war with the West by proxy - pretty much as Putin alleges. All we need is for China to do the same for Russia..

The US has been bombing Syria again, which is a country their armed services have been illegally occupying for years. Will Britons ditch their Ukrainian flags for Syrian ones as a mark of solidarity?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Phew !! Boris explains it all ....

"Outgoing UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said households across Europe have to endure the cost-of-living crisis to counter Russian aggression during a visit to Ukraine...."

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Phew !! Boris explains it all ....

"Outgoing UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said households across Europe have to endure the cost-of-living crisis to counter Russian aggression during a visit to Ukraine...."
    Why doesn't he just call it what it is, the great reset?

Vlad and his motorcade made another late night, high speed visit to the Kremlin yesterday evening. Found what's below at an obscure site.

Late at night the president of Russia, B. Putin, rushed to the Kremlin. The Russian parliament has announced that it will hold a special session on Thursday and soon after will issue a special statement on Ukraine.

Russian officials are talking about a "tough statement", probably an ultimatum, to the West. The message from the Council of the State Duma will be addressed to the UN and all international parliamentary organizations.

At the same time, a little while ago, Russian media published an incident that had been hidden here for 48 hours. The Russians are talking about an attempt to assassinate the chairman of the State Duma with US MLRS HIMARS during his transit to Donetsk

More: https://warnews247.gr/sto-kremlino-o...-koinovouliou/