+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Economic Problems

Current Economic Problems

Intrinsically linked to lockdown policy ?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/14/...ckdown-policy/

Re: Current Economic Problems

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I'd say it's more corruption and greed on a massive scale. Other countries aren't suffering as much as us.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I'd say it's more corruption and greed on a massive scale. Other countries aren't suffering as much as us.
    How do you know that they are not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Yes they are

I think coronavirus and the lockdowns will have a very profound and long term social, health and economic cost.

The Ukraine crisis right on top of it is a disaster for the west.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think coronavirus and the lockdowns will have a very profound and long term social, health and economic cost.

The Ukraine crisìs could be over in a month if the American empire wanted that.

Anti lockdown people in blaming lockdown for everything shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anti lockdown people in blaming lockdown for everything shocker!

So, after 2 and a half years, you agree with the whole lockdown policy and the fact that more deaths will probably be attributed to the lockdown than the deaths it was designed to save ?

So, after 2 and a half years, you agree with the whole lockdown policy and the fact that more deaths will probably be attributed to the lockdown than the deaths it was designed to save ?
    No, I don’t believe the premise of your argument that more people’s deaths will be attributable to the lockdowns than Covid and I definitely believe that locking down was the right thing to do in Spring 2020 when we didn’t have vaccines. It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest either that even back in the first half of 2020 there were writers at the Telegraph writing anti lockdown articles - people on either side of the Brexit divide are always using it as a justification for all sorts of political conclusions and this is a case of for Brexit, read lockdowns.

There is plenty of data available that suggests otherwise , however , what ever the rights and wrongs hopefully it won’t happen again and it’s hard to believe images like this ( which would have had zero effect in transmission) were deemed acceptable 15C5151E-9F1D-4872-8117-B016B3EF364C.jpg

There is plenty of data available that suggests otherwise , however , what ever the rights and wrongs hopefully it won’t happen again and it’s hard to believe images like this ( which would have had zero effect in transmission) were deemed acceptable 15C5151E-9F1D-4872-8117-B016B3EF364C.jpg
    What's so unacceptable? It could have contributed to keeping many alive.

PfizerGate: Official Government Reports prove Hundreds of Thousands of People are dying every single week due to Covid-19 Vaccination

You were instructed to stay at home to protect the healthcare system. But while you did so, hospitals essentially had a holiday, and this is backed up by official data. You were told the answer to everyone’s prayers was to get the Covid-19 injection. But now that you have done so, the healthcare system is on the brink of collapse.

Waiting times for ambulances are at an all-time high. The number of emergency calls due to people suffering cardiac arrest is at an all-time high. The number of people dying is at an all-time high, with hundreds of thousands of excess deaths occurring around the world every single week.

And official Government reports prove without a shadow of a doubt that it is all thanks to the Covid-19 vaccines.

More of the article plus graphs galore here: https://expose-news.com/2022/08/14/g...covid-vaccine/

It is difficult for shills and apologists to dispute their beloved government's own official data which demonstrate how unsafe and ineffective and plain dangerous the clot shots are.

Meanwhile, in the US excess deaths are currently running at over 19 thousand higher each week from their five-year average pre-Covid, and those numbers are accelerating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What's so unacceptable? It could have contributed to keeping many alive.
    Yes of course

Has anyone had to alter their spending habits in this battle fighting inflation over and above switching to some cheaper alternatives when shopping for groceries?

I haven't but did hit on a great, though naughty, money saving idea a few months back which I've calculated will keep almost £1k in my pocket over a year instead of in the tills of two boozers I most frequent.

Usually I visit them four times per week and always have two double Jack Daniels, at a cost of £6.40, along with beer each time. By filling my hip flask of the same stuff purchased from a supermarket to swig instead the price of those same two doubles have dropped to £1.80.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    PfizerGate: Official Government Reports prove Hundreds of Thousands of People are dying every single week due to Covid-19 Vaccination
    Do you have any data on birth rates?

'Fraid not. I did read some data on the subject but didn't pay much attention.

Here's some more on Brit deaths though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you have any data on birth rates?
    What is happening with the birthrates? Found these figures having a deep dive

Norway����: Down 6%
    Stockholm����: Down 14%
    Germany����: Down 12%
    Taiwan����: Down 27%
    Britain����: Down 9%
    Netherlands����: Down 11%

They have fallen all over the world at the same time this year.

https://petersweden.substack.com/p/birthrates-down

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    What is happening with the birthrates? Found these figures having a deep dive

Norway����: Down 6%
    Stockholm����: Down 14%
    Germany����: Down 12%
    Taiwan����: Down 27%
    Britain����: Down 9%
    Netherlands����: Down 11%

They have fallen all over the world at the same time this year.

https://petersweden.substack.com/p/birthrates-down
    this isn't a new thing, birth rates have been dropping in the developed world for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this isn't a new thing, birth rates have been dropping in the developed world for a long time.
    Depends on the timeframe. Year on year, they are dramatic drops.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

This is the societal change the WEF needed to implement their plans.

Meanwhile, away from the world of speculation among the blame it all on the pandemic/lockdown brigade;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62550069

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Meanwhile, away from the world of speculation among the blame it all on the pandemic/lockdown brigade;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62550069
    Inflation had to rise to curtail spending money the country doesn’t have.

Don’t you think the billions wasted on useless Pandemic policies would not have an effect on inflation, all of this is predicted.

Inflation had to rise to curtail spending money the country doesn’t have.

Don’t you think the billions wasted on useless Pandemic policies would not have an effect on inflation, all of this is predicted.
    It also destroys savings which is a requirement for dependency, and expect to see mortgage defaults in large numbers which will lead to further dependency.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5333238]It also destroys savings which is a requirement for dependency, and expect to see mortgage defaults in large numbers which will lead to further dependency

The outstanding value of all residential mortgage loans was £1,630.5 billion at the end of 2022

The outstanding value of all residential mortgage loans was £1,630.5 billion at the end of 2022
    Lloyds bank are already snapping them up and renting them back to the previous owners. It looks like their new side-line as they prepare for the introduction of a CBDC.