People are saying that Morison wasn't going down the stereotypical football manager route with his reply. I would disagree. A bit harsh to call his reply stereotypical, but i would say that he acted in a way that most managers would if they were presented with the same question. What i didn't like was him accusing the journalist of being negative, that's such a conversation stopper, it's an accusation that changes the conversation and it put the journalist in a defensive position, like he had done something wrong, and he hadn't.

Maybe Morison should explain himself better before getting so defensive. He made a great point about a striker getting in good positions, but ****ed it up when he got irate, and it wasn't a good irate either, it was like he was arguing with his teenage daughter about her being ungrateful and spoiling a family day out.

Nothing wrong with him backing his players, but he has to realise that he will face questions he doesn't particularly like, and as a manager, he has to articulate himself in a better way.