+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA Tickets

WBA Tickets

Ours not arrived, anyone else waiting? Have emailed the club.

Re: WBA Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

Received ours a while back (in fact the day after we ordered them, which was surprisingly fast....)

With the ticket office doors now open, we did the magical thing of picking our 50 up in person

Mine turned up in the middle of last week. Have to admit, I was just beginning to wonder where they were, and then they arrived. Give the office a call.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Mine turned up in the middle of last week. Have to admit, I was just beginning to wonder where they were, and then they arrived. Give the office a call.
    My mate, who sorted them (should have just gone down and picked them up), did, they’ve said if they aren’t there tomorrow we can pick them up at the away end ticket booth at The Hawthorns.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    One arrived today that was ordered on 7th August Splott. So maybe you will get yours tomorrow.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    One arrived today that was ordered on 7th August Splott. So maybe you will get yours tomorrow.
    Spedger
    Murph just texted, they’ve arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    1600 plus is a good effort for a midweek match. Fair play to those travelling.

Ticket office now selling between 10am and midday tomorrow. Inc online and telephone bookings.

Tickets can be collected at WBA but there are no tickets sales at the ground. Pre booked only.