+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Souness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    There’s one woman commentator that shouts and screeches and it’s made me turn off games.
    I think it's the one on 5live who is across everything of late. Vicki Sparks. A really fake, slightly grandiose voice. Pure affection. It's truly awful to endure the fakeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I think it's the one on 5live who is across everything of late. Vicki Sparks. A really fake, slightly grandiose voice. Pure affection. It's truly awful to endure the fakeness.
    She certainly loves her own voice

Female referees to officiate at men’s World Cup for the first time

Three female referees and three female assistants selected
    ‘Quality counts for us and not gender,’ says Fifa’s head of referees (Pierluigi Collina - arguably one of the greatest referees of all time).

Sian Massey-Ellis: Premier League assistant referee discusses VAR, online hate and inspiring next generation

Sian Massey-Ellis tells Sky Sports' Kate Mason people must be held accountable for social media abuse; she accepts officials will make mistakes and wants to pave the way for more women to reach the top of sport; Massey-Ellis has been a Premier League assistant referee since 2010

Ok we get your viewpoint ……

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    ....and right on cue.....some people just don't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I just wanted to finish off contributing to this thread and try and counter the sexism that's prevalent. The Boss in his post quite rightly talked about education and having a counter-argument. I like the way Michael referred to 'the story' and I get that.

You know what my biggest fight in life is? Equality.

It's also worth noting to all those who call me PC, snowflake, softie etc.. that I hardly ever start any threads, let alone bang a PC drum. I'm usually responding to the extreme views of people who start threads because they are pushing an agenda.

If I've got something political to highlight, I do it on the Politics Board.

I've started a few football threads in my time here but they've usually beens swamped by delicate posters who've been so offended by something so banal that it's pushed them into starting their own. This thread is a good example.

Anyway. I have a life and work to do (some of which are campaigning and activism for equality).

Have a great day.