Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
So you guys are perfectly happy with the top three stories on the BBC's Rugby Union page all failing to reflect what people are generally a lot less interested in?
So this is what this giant among CCMB threads has now become? Given the fuss you're making about this, I decided to have a look at the offending page and found that three of the most prominent stories did relate to women's rugby, but out of a total of forty two stories on the page, only less than a third (thirteen) were about the women's game. Furthermore, a couple of that thirteen were jointly about the women and men's games.

Furthermore, nearly all of the stories on the page had an accompanying picture that, in most cases, made it perfectly clear that the story was about women's rugby. Now I must say that I occasionally click on a link(without an accompanying picture) on pages of other sites because, for example, it's about a transfer from, say, Aston Villa to Man City, only to find out that it's a woman footballer who is moving clubs. However, my reaction is somewhat different to yours. I don't go off on one about "agendas", I just either read the story or head back to the main page - you should try it, much better for your mental health,