+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Souness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Yeah, I remember being in South Africa during apartheid. Some of the differences in opinion people had should never have been challenged or driven out of society. You're talking bollox. Soft lads! Give over you tart.
    Here's a fair point, feel free to challenge it soft lad.
    My partner, her mother, and my own mother, all agree that the two should be completely separate. They all like the football but are also all sick of seeing it too.

Yet Mr PC (you) have to compare it to apartheid ffs... Seriously, who's the tart here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    My partner, her mother, and my own mother, all agree that the two should be completely separate. They all like the football but are also all sick of seeing it too.

Yet Mr PC (you) have to compare it to apartheid ffs... Seriously, who's the tart here?
    I'm not comparing it to apartheid. I knew you'd miss that point so you haven't disappointed.

Soft lad and Mr PC! Man, that was way too easy to drag you out of your shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

So, they’re bringing in mixed games are they? Load of snowflakes feeling threatened for no reason.

I saw Souness’ comment, it was a poor phrase to use, especially with a woman who won close to three times the number of international caps he did sat next to him. The daft thing is that what Souness was saying had nothing to do with the women’s game, he was just trying to say he was pleased football had got its physicality back, but, by doubling down on his “it’s a man’s game” comment we’re now in a position where there are radio interviews taking place with women in football claiming he said mens football was better than the woman's game - he said no such thing, but he should have chosen his words better.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, they’re bringing in mixed games are they? Load of snowflakes feeling threatened for no reason.

I saw Souness’ comment, it was a poor phrase to use, especially with a woman who won close to three times the number of international caps he did sat next to him. The daft thing is that what Souness was saying had nothing to do with the women’s game, he was just trying to say he was pleased football had got its physicality back, but, by doubling down on his “it’s a man’s game” comment we’re now in a position where there are radio interviews taking place with women in football claiming he said mens football was better than the woman's game - he said no such thing, but he should have chosen his words better.
    Yeah, but his partner, her mother and his mother said that the two should be separated, so it's game over really. Valuing a woman's opinion when it suits your own argument is so in vogue.