+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Souness

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Are you suggesting there aren't any?
    Seriously?
    You don't seem to be able to name any or prove that it's happened. Have any of these men come forward about it?

There are 3 female officials in the Premier League out of ~60. None are refs, only assistants. What evidence is there to show these 3 aren't there by merit and have pushed a more suitable candidate out of a job?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    Why don’t you want women linesmen? It can’t be that they’re blocking men because they aren’t.
    Again, are you suggesting there isn't a whole bunch of male officials, pissed off that women are taking their potential jobs ahead of them because of "equality"?

I reckon there absolutely is!!

Again, are you suggesting there isn't a whole bunch of male officials, pissed off that women are taking their potential jobs ahead of them because of "equality"?

They're being awfully quiet about it...

Yet you'll base yours on articles from the likes of the daily mail ffs

You're sounding like a broken record now Kev. If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine. I'd be shocked if everybody did, and it would be a very boring world if we all thought and felt the same way.
    I've explained that I don't like the equality issue being abused and shoved down our throats whilst perfectly qualified and capable blokes are being denied a shot in those roles.
    I'm not going to keep repeating my stance.
    Use your noggin and go back and read instead of banging the same drum repeatedly without adding anything constructive.
    Unsurprising to see this little boy continuing to prove my point from last night.

Incels like him and his acolytes, who are out in number in this thread, are terrified of women treading on their little toes and invading their "safe spaces" like football. Desperate to keep women in their place, he probably hates the fact that they even attend matches!

Whistle unhappy: referee shortage as endless abuse causes recruitment crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Unsurprising to see this little boy continuing to prove my point from last night.

Incels like him and his acolytes, who are out in number in this thread, are terrified of women treading on their little toes and invading their "safe spaces" like football. Desperate to keep women in their place, he probably hates the fact that they even attend matches!
    That did actually make me physically yawn

There are sources in the dailymail article and 3 other articles there for you to read. I could post another 50 if that would help.

I linked dailymail and inews to cover both ends of the spectrum. Also worth noting the daily Mail’s sport coverage is one of the best, never confuse a paper’s sport section journalism with that of the news section.

What do you base your opinion of? Why don’t you want women officials?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's actually an interesting topic. I was intrigued by the statement: "You know what my biggest fight in life is? Equality." So I did a little digging, and it seems there is a lot more to it than football commentators and referees. Hopefully we will get some definitions, so that we can know exactly what we are discussing here.
    Equality Act 2010: guidance

Of course it did, it's past your bedtime.

As opposed to metaphysically.

How many women officials are there? What men are they blocking?

When 50% of the population are women, what would be wrong with more of them being represented as officials in the mens game? Plenty of men are involved in the women’s game aren’t they?

What do you base your opinion of? Why don’t you want women officials?
    Ffs
    It's like trying to extract blood from a housebrick!

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Football is about skill and team work though. The women's game is lacking skill and tactics.
    The women's game isn't lacking either of those. Where it differs from the Men's game is in the physicality which would have been a better word for Souness to use on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Of course it did, it's past your bedtime.
    So what makes me an "incel" Claude?
    Or others "acolytes"?

Really curious to know!

So what makes me an "incel" Claude?
    Or others "acolytes"?

Really curious to know!
    Your options in this thread make you sound it in fairness.

Your options in this thread make you sound it in fairness.
    Happily been in a long term relationship for many years, go back and read the thread whereby I mention my other half, mother in law etc.
    Incel I'm not ta

Top three stories on the BBC Rugby Union page are all womens rugby stories.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union

An Ireland international retiring
    Harlequins womens team signing some australian
    Ireland playing away to Japan.

I mean, it's just weird isn't it? This isn't the news people want to read.

That's the problem with all of the fuss over Souness, it all just feels like part of a much bigger picture. Aside from anything else, it's just annoying.

Happily been in a long term relationship for many years, go back and read the thread whereby I mention my other half, mother in law etc.
    Incel I'm not ta
    **** me so Brent

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnsRmZuMPHM

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Top three stories on the BBC Rugby Union page are all womens rugby stories.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union

An Ireland international retiring
    Harlequins womens team signing some australian
    Ireland playing away to Japan.

I mean, it's just weird isn't it? This isn't the news people want to read.

That's the problem with all of the fuss over Souness, it all just feels like part of a much bigger picture. Aside from anything else, it's just annoying.
    I just don’t understand how anyone can be bothered by it tbh.

I don’t think it’s weird myself I like the idea the women’s sport is getting more focus must be nice for girls growing up to feel like sport is more open to them and to have role models in sports.

I genuinely can’t understand being bothered by this at all. I can understand not being interested but how hard is it to not click of something?

Are you often on the bbc rugby union page? Does the top stories being about women’s sport really annoy you?

Oh dear... You've run out of bullshit daily mail articles to throw about I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They're being awfully quiet about it...
    I think there’s some sort of vow of silence involved here because you don’t hear much about all of these female pundits who are up in arms about Ian Wright appearing in the coverage of the Euros either.

I just don’t understand how anyone can be bothered by it tbh.

I don’t think it’s weird myself I like the idea the women’s sport is getting more focus must be nice for girls growing up to feel like sport is more open to them and to have role models in sports.

I genuinely can’t understand being bothered by this at all. I can understand not being interested but how hard is it to not click of something?

Are you often on the bbc rugby union page? Does the top stories being about women’s sport really annoy you?
    Because I am interested in and follow mens rugby union and not womens, and thats the case for the vast majority.

Would you be happy with City's website having three stories on the womens team first? Or WalesOnline doing the same? Or perhaps this forum could have a strict 1:1 ratio?

I used to go on the BBC Rugby Union page a lot, for news. Doesnt seem worth it now. It's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think there’s some sort of vow of silence involved here because you don’t hear much about all of these female pundits who are up in arms about Ian Wright appearing in the coverage of the Euros either.
    You know as well as I do that they'd be far too afraid to ever even suggest it.
    The PC brigade are out in full force, constantly. Plenty of examples of that on this here thread

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Because I am interested in and follow mens rugby union and not womens, and thats the case for the vast majority.

Would you be happy with City's website having three stories on the womens team first? Or WalesOnline doing the same? Or perhaps this forum could have a strict 1:1 ratio?

It's just weird.
    It wouldn’t bother me to be honest. I would simply scroll and click on the thing I am interested in as I do on most websites including this one.

I don’t understand what’s weird about it tbh. I think getting annoyed by it is weird.