+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Souness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Unsurprising to see this little boy continuing to prove my point from last night.

Incels like him and his acolytes, who are out in number in this thread, are terrified of women treading on their little toes and invading their "safe spaces" like football. Desperate to keep women in their place, he probably hates the fact that they even attend matches!
    That did actually make me physically yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Of course it did, it's past your bedtime.

As opposed to metaphysically.

Again, are you suggesting there isn't a whole bunch of male officials, pissed off that women are taking their potential jobs ahead of them because of "equality"?

I reckon there absolutely is!!
    How many women officials are there? What men are they blocking?

When 50% of the population are women, what would be wrong with more of them being represented as officials in the mens game? Plenty of men are involved in the women’s game aren’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    What do you base your opinion of? Why don’t you want women officials?
    Ffs
    It's like trying to extract blood from a housebrick!

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Of course it did, it's past your bedtime.
    So what makes me an "incel" Claude?
    Or others "acolytes"?

Really curious to know!

So what makes me an "incel" Claude?
    Or others "acolytes"?

Really curious to know!
    Your options in this thread make you sound it in fairness.

Your options in this thread make you sound it in fairness.
    Happily been in a long term relationship for many years, go back and read the thread whereby I mention my other half, mother in law etc.
    Incel I'm not ta

Top three stories on the BBC Rugby Union page are all womens rugby stories.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union

An Ireland international retiring
    Harlequins womens team signing some australian
    Ireland playing away to Japan.

I mean, it's just weird isn't it? This isn't the news people want to read.

That's the problem with all of the fuss over Souness, it all just feels like part of a much bigger picture. Aside from anything else, it's just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

That's the problem with all of the fuss over Souness, it all just feels like part of a much bigger picture. Aside from anything else, it's just annoying.
    I mean, it's just weird isn't it? This isn't the news men want to read.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Have you done a survey on that? I think most women I know who are rugby fans would rather read about the ongoing Rugby Championship or the forthcoming domestic seasons tbh. You also know this.

The BBC's job is to present the news, not read like a jehovahs witness pamphlet trying to convert us. It's the kind of thing that actually undermines the sports progress - as evidenced by this thread which contains much negativity, unlike the European CHampionships themselves.

Have you done a survey on that? I think most women I know who are rugby fans would rather read about the ongoing Rugby Championship or the forthcoming domestic seasons tbh. You also know this.

The BBC's job is to present the news, not read like a jehovahs witness pamphlet trying to convert us. It's the kind of thing that actually undermines the sports progress - as evidenced by this thread which contains much negativity, unlike the European CHampionships themselves.
    F*cking hell James. That post is so you on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    F*cking hell James. That post is so you on steroids.
    I put some steroid cream on my hands for eczema funnily enough.

Nonetheless, it is not the case that female womens rugby fans would prefer to read news from women's rugby. You can assess this anecdotally by virtue of there being 30,000 sparkly cowboy hats in town on a mens rugby day, versus about 300 for a womens..

Happily been in a long term relationship for many years, go back and read the thread whereby I mention my other half, mother in law etc.
    Incel I'm not ta
    **** me so Brent

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnsRmZuMPHM

I just don’t understand how anyone can be bothered by it tbh.

I don’t think it’s weird myself I like the idea the women’s sport is getting more focus must be nice for girls growing up to feel like sport is more open to them and to have role models in sports.

I genuinely can’t understand being bothered by this at all. I can understand not being interested but how hard is it to not click of something?

Are you often on the bbc rugby union page? Does the top stories being about women’s sport really annoy you?

I just don’t understand how anyone can be bothered by it tbh.

I don’t think it’s weird myself I like the idea the women’s sport is getting more focus must be nice for girls growing up to feel like sport is more open to them and to have role models in sports.

I genuinely can’t understand being bothered by this at all. I can understand not being interested but how hard is it to not click of something?

Are you often on the bbc rugby union page? Does the top stories being about women’s sport really annoy you?
    Because I am interested in and follow mens rugby union and not womens, and thats the case for the vast majority.

Would you be happy with City's website having three stories on the womens team first? Or WalesOnline doing the same? Or perhaps this forum could have a strict 1:1 ratio?

I used to go on the BBC Rugby Union page a lot, for news. Doesnt seem worth it now. It's just weird.

Oh dear... You've run out of bullshit daily mail articles to throw about I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think there’s some sort of vow of silence involved here because you don’t hear much about all of these female pundits who are up in arms about Ian Wright appearing in the coverage of the Euros either.
    You know as well as I do that they'd be far too afraid to ever even suggest it.
    The PC brigade are out in full force, constantly. Plenty of examples of that on this here thread

Because I am interested in and follow mens rugby union and not womens, and thats the case for the vast majority.

Would you be happy with City's website having three stories on the womens team first? Or WalesOnline doing the same? Or perhaps this forum could have a strict 1:1 ratio?

It's just weird.
    It wouldn’t bother me to be honest. I would simply scroll and click on the thing I am interested in as I do on most websites including this one.

I don’t understand what’s weird about it tbh. I think getting annoyed by it is weird.

It wouldn’t bother me to be honest. I would simply scroll and click on the thing I am interested in as I do on most websites including this one.

I don’t understand what’s weird about it tbh. I think getting annoyed by it is weird.
    It's weird because it's a sporting news website and quite clearly that isn't at the forefront of the news. It is pushing an agenda.

You know as well as I do that they'd be far too afraid to ever even suggest it.
    The PC brigade are out in full force, constantly. Plenty of examples of that on this here thread
    What is PC about not being bothered if there are women refs?

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The women's game isn't lacking either of those. Where it differs from the Men's game is in the physicality which would have been a better word for Souness to use on Sunday.
    Nah it's clearly lacking skill compared to men. I've no problem with women who want to play football. Good luck to them. It's just the media drive for equality that i don't like.

It's weird because it's a sporting news website and quite clearly that isn't at the forefront of the news. It is pushing an agenda.
    Must be a miserable existence to think like that.

But maybe I just can’t get in the headspace. I watch a lot of football and read about a shit load of football and don’t feel like anything I’m not interested in is being “shoved down my throat”

Not everything in the world is aimed at me, it’s easy to not pay attention to things that don’t interest me.

What is PC about not being bothered if there are women refs?
    You choose to toe the line, in the name of equality and political correctness. That's fine, it's your choice.

Don't necessarily expect others to be as mentally vacuous as you. I have my own opinion and will not "toe the line" so willingly, that's my right

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Nah it's clearly lacking skill compared to men. I've no problem with women who want to play football. Good luck to them. It's just the media drive for equality that i don't like.
    Why do you feel the need to compare the two sports though?

I don’t understand the mentality that any time women’s sport is mentioned certain people have to jump straight away to “not as good as men’s football”

Being that negative all the time must be exhausting.