+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Millwall away

Any sign of tickets for Millwall away? It's only a couple of weeks off...

Re: Millwall away

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Any sign of tickets for Millwall away? It's only a couple of weeks off...
    I was thinking the same……🤔

dml1954 has booked a whole block next to the Millwall fans

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He'll be helicoptered into the ground to avoid any mingling with opposing fans in a 3 mile radius of The Den.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Nah…they almost got him 22 years ago at NP…..he won’t want to go anywhere near them again….

Noticed Coventry were given the bottom tier as well as the normal top tier last weekend which isn't the usual at Millwall, their total allocation was nearly 3000. Would be great if we get the same, somehow doubt we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Noticed Coventry were given the bottom tier as well as the normal top tier last weekend which isn't the usual at Millwall, their total allocation was nearly 3000. Would be great if we get the same, somehow doubt we will.
    We wouldn't sell all that anyway in fairness, though a couple of good results in the meantime will no doubt bump figures up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Gotta leave the bottom tier empty, just in case this happens again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Millwall.html

Unbelievable !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was thinking the same……🤔
    At a guess, on sale Tuesday.

On sale today at 10am to those who went to Reading. 10am Monday for everyone else.

£30 adult and multiple concessions.

Be interesting to see which tier they give us. Their SAG has apparently said that the rake on the upper tier requires a safe standing introduction. So they've been selling the lower tier first, followed by upper tier if required. However, think it's measured by the risk assessment for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Seniors...over 63. Odd number of years to select for seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Seniors...over 63. Odd number of years to select for seniors.
    They must be Beatles fans 😁

A bit on the pricey side. How many di we normally take to Millwall? It's one I've not done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    A bit on the pricey side. How many di we normally take to Millwall? It's one I've not done yet.
    Normally decent numbers - you should do it. It is a good day out and easy enough to get to IF you can get to London Bridge!

Shocked to see the club haven't updated the ticketing website to let people who didn't go to Reading buy a Milwall ticket by 10am.

Stupid selling structure, and an hour's notice before going on sale, typical Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    Stupid selling structure, and an hour's notice before going on sale, typical Cardiff
    Agreed - strange.

I managed to get mine but only because I happened to see someone mention it on here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Normally decent numbers - you should do it. It is a good day out and easy enough to get to IF you can get to London Bridge!
    Things must have moved on a bit since my day when the only advisable method of approaching the ground was in a Sherman tank with full air support.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Things must have moved on a bit since my day when the only advisable method of approaching the ground was in a Sherman tank with full air support.

Tickets now on sale - 10am Thursday 18 Aug

I remember when we played them in FA cup 1987. The train went straight from Cardiff Central to New Cross. Any male wanting to go up to London to do some shopping or whatever was out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I remember when we played them in FA cup 1987. The train went straight from Cardiff Central to New Cross. Any male wanting to go up to London to do some shopping or whatever was out of luck.
    I went to to that , we got the service train , a few Babylon got a kicking in the ground

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    FA Cup ?

Should have avoided the special train and come on the service

With normal people

Some of our lot stood out a bit to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    FA Cup ?

Should have avoided the special train and come on the service

With normal people

Some of our lot stood out a bit to be honest
    As I recall, unless you got on the service at 8am, there was no service. There were loads waiting at Cardiff Central that had been denied access to the service trains When I got there. I didn't choose the special. I was forced onto it.