+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall away

Millwall away

Any sign of tickets for Millwall away? It's only a couple of weeks off...

Re: Millwall away

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Any sign of tickets for Millwall away? It's only a couple of weeks off...
    I was thinking the same……🤔

dml1954 has booked a whole block next to the Millwall fans

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was thinking the same……🤔
    At a guess, on sale Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He'll be helicoptered into the ground to avoid any mingling with opposing fans in a 3 mile radius of The Den.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Nah…they almost got him 22 years ago at NP…..he won’t want to go anywhere near them again….

Noticed Coventry were given the bottom tier as well as the normal top tier last weekend which isn't the usual at Millwall, their total allocation was nearly 3000. Would be great if we get the same, somehow doubt we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Noticed Coventry were given the bottom tier as well as the normal top tier last weekend which isn't the usual at Millwall, their total allocation was nearly 3000. Would be great if we get the same, somehow doubt we will.
    We wouldn't sell all that anyway in fairness, though a couple of good results in the meantime will no doubt bump figures up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Gotta leave the bottom tier empty, just in case this happens again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Millwall.html

Unbelievable !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Unbelievable !!!!
    From that article:

"Speaking after the game, which ended 3-3, Cardiff City manager Dave Jones said: 'I couldn't give two hoots about the result after that. One or two of the players saw it, and Craig (Bellamy) said it made him feel physically sick.

'We don't know much about him, but all we'll say is that we as a club send our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

'We desperately want to do well for our supporters and as a club we have a duty to them. At the moment, we are all just concerned about that guy."

That must be the nicest thing Dave Jones ever said

Unbelievable !!!!
    This happened in front of us, but we were too far back up the stand to see over the edge and so very few people actually in the stand knew what had happened to the poor bloke. All that we could see was the medical staff running towards where he must have fallen.

Great game though, from memory!

On sale today at 10am to those who went to Reading. 10am Monday for everyone else.

Ł30 adult and multiple concessions.

Be interesting to see which tier they give us. Their SAG has apparently said that the rake on the upper tier requires a safe standing introduction. So they've been selling the lower tier first, followed by upper tier if required. However, think it's measured by the risk assessment for the game.

Unbelievable !!!!
    Actually it amazes me it doesn't happen more to be honest. I went to QPR away a few months back and was a couple of rows back and feeling thankful for it!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Seniors...over 63. Odd number of years to select for seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Seniors...over 63. Odd number of years to select for seniors.
    They must be Beatles fans 😁

A bit on the pricey side. How many di we normally take to Millwall? It's one I've not done yet.

Stupid selling structure, and an hour's notice before going on sale, typical Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    Stupid selling structure, and an hour's notice before going on sale, typical Cardiff
    Agreed - strange.

I managed to get mine but only because I happened to see someone mention it on here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    A bit on the pricey side. How many di we normally take to Millwall? It's one I've not done yet.
    Normally decent numbers - you should do it. It is a good day out and easy enough to get to IF you can get to London Bridge!

Normally decent numbers - you should do it. It is a good day out and easy enough to get to IF you can get to London Bridge!
    Things must have moved on a bit since my day when the only advisable method of approaching the ground was in a Sherman tank with full air support.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Things must have moved on a bit since my day when the only advisable method of approaching the ground was in a Sherman tank with full air support.

This happened in front of us, but we were too far back up the stand to see over the edge and so very few people actually in the stand knew what had happened to the poor bloke. All that we could see was the medical staff running towards where he must have fallen.

Great game though, from memory!
    We were quite close to it and a couple of my mates saw it happen. He ran down the steps celebrating Chris Burke’s opening goal and went flying over the edge of the stand. Those who saw it were convinced he’d killed himself.

Bonkers game. 0-0 at half-time, 3-3 at full-time with Millwall’s late equaliser scored by…. Steve Morison.

Your mate Neil Harris was also in the Millwall side that day. He came on as a second half sub.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    We were quite close to it and a couple of my mates saw it happen. He ran down the steps celebrating Chris Burke’s opening goal and went flying over the edge of the stand. Those who saw it were convinced he’d killed himself.

Bonkers game. 0-0 at half-time, 3-3 at full-time with Millwall’s late equaliser scored by…. Steve Morison.

Your mate Neil Harris was also in the Millwall side that day. He came on as a second half sub.

Anyone know what happened to him?

(apologies if it says in the report but it's the Daily Mail!)

Edit:
    No, Not Neil Harris, the bloke who fell