+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millwall away

Re: Millwall away

Tickets now on sale - 10am Thursday 18 Aug

I remember when we played them in FA cup 1987. The train went straight from Cardiff Central to New Cross. Any male wanting to go up to London to do some shopping or whatever was out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I remember when we played them in FA cup 1987. The train went straight from Cardiff Central to New Cross. Any male wanting to go up to London to do some shopping or whatever was out of luck.
    FA Cup ?

Should have avoided the special train and come on the service

With normal people

Some of our lot stood out a bit to be honest

I went to to that , we got the service train , a few Babylon got a kicking in the ground

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I went to to that , we got the service train , a few Babylon got a kicking in the ground
    You were probably sitting next to me

You lucky git

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You were probably sitting next to me

You lucky git
    Apparently Millwall were all nicked a few weeks prior as part of Operation Javelin

I need two tickets for two season ticket holders but with no always this season and the on line ticketing saying only available to fans who went to Reading.
    Any ideas if they’ll go on sale to fans without any always should there be any left?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    I need two tickets for two season ticket holders but with no always this season and the on line ticketing saying only available to fans who went to Reading.
    Any ideas if they’ll go on sale to fans without any always should there be any left?
    Yeah. Can't see it selling out.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Yeah. Can't see it selling out.
    Thanks BL

Any ideas when they’ll let the go on general release to ST holders as it’s only 2 weeks away

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Thanks BL

Any ideas when they’ll let the go on general release to ST holders as it’s only 2 weeks away
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...cardiff-city-1

Club website says Monday at 10am.

Thanks again
    I didn’t look hard enough

Shocked to see the club haven't updated the ticketing website to let people who didn't go to Reading buy a Milwall ticket by 10am.

FA Cup ?

Should have avoided the special train and come on the service

With normal people

Some of our lot stood out a bit to be honest
    As I recall, unless you got on the service at 8am, there was no service. There were loads waiting at Cardiff Central that had been denied access to the service trains When I got there. I didn't choose the special. I was forced onto it.

As I recall, the ones that left early got into it with either another London club or a team playing away in London.

Tickets selling quite well for this by all accounts, 1200 sold and around 400 more gone on sale now. First Pop and Crisps Bus trip of the year for me.

As I recall, unless you got on the service at 8am, there was no service. There were loads waiting at Cardiff Central that had been denied access to the service trains When I got there. I didn't choose the special. I was forced onto it.
    I got the 0725 to Paddington

With at least 150 others

I got the 0725 to Paddington

With at least 150 others
    I probably got there around 9am. Was not load allowed up to the platform. Paid a for a regular ticket expecting to go to Paddington and didn't realise we weren't going to Paddington until we began snaking our way through the London overground. I can't remember what time we got to New Cross, but needless to say, we were marched straight to the ground. I think it was the first time I saw a police helicopter at a game. It was the same after the game. Do you remember how you got back to Cardiff?

I probably got there around 9am. Was not load allowed up to the platform. Paid a for a regular ticket expecting to go to Paddington and didn't realise we weren't going to Paddington until we began snaking our way through the London overground. I can't remember what time we got to New Cross, but needless to say, we were marched straight to the ground. I think it was the first time I saw a police helicopter at a game. It was the same after the game. Do you remember how you got back to Cardiff?
    Yes , we came back with you lot , health and safety was ignored