City are blue
    You've got a lovely top rack
    Your sister has too
    And your dishwasher loading skills are now at an acceptable level

Re: Giggs again.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson has been called

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62608951
    Just saw that. Statement from David Gill too. All nonsense really, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors.

My mates would give me good character references, they don't know I smack my b!tch up

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I have a horrible feeling he's going to get away with this.
    Well if he is found non guilty then fair enough..

You can't go to prison for being a cock. Or else this would be a very quiet forum

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Agree to disagree but very talented if you ask me. As good as, if not better than Shakespeare's sonnets

"I’m gonna end by saying you are my love my friend my soul

And most of all you believe in me, which makes me hard as a totem pole"
    😆

God I wish he was still playing, the cleverer terrace wits would be in their element. So much material for the brighter composers amongst fans.

Should have just pleaded guilty.

This is just embarrassing

What strikes me about the case is that a number of high decent profile people like David Gill who didn't have to appear spoke about his calm temperament and wanted too and to be fair he always came accross as a calm individual unlike his dad , yes a dreadful womaniser who had very little morals when came to women , or wasn't as committed to Wales as folk would like .

My gut feeling something happened , the lady and him were in drink / drugs and a squabble occured Ryan ( being not so bright Ryan ) decided to take his penis elsewhere , now she's pissed at him ..welcome Rebecca Vardy 2.

Hey its just a personal view based on the court evidence and statements

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What strikes me about the case is that a number of high decent profile people like David Gill who didn't have to appear spoke about his calm temperament and wanted too and to be fair he always came accross as a calm individual unlike his dad , yes a dreadful womaniser who had very little morals when came to women , or wasn't as committed to Wales as folk would like .

My gut feeling something happened , the lady and him were in drink / drugs and a squabble occured Ryan ( being not so bright Ryan ) decided to take his penis elsewhere , now she's pissed at him ..welcome Rebecca Vardy 2.

Hey its just a personal view based on the court evidence and statements
    Did You just accuse Ryan Giggs of being thick?

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Agree to disagree but very talented if you ask me. As good as, if not better than Shakespeare's sonnets

"I’m gonna end by saying you are my love my friend my soul

And most of all you believe in me, which makes me hard as a totem pole"
    A clear case of cultural appropriation if I ever saw one.

I did catch a bit on the news about Ferguson saying that Giggs had a calm temperament. Regarding football though a lot of people I played with had what was akin to split personalities. Played with and against some right nutters on the pitch yet they were absolute gentlemen off it and vice versa, some cool ‘on the pitch’ customers could be mad as hatters should you meet them in town on a Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    God I wish he was still playing, the cleverer terrace wits would be in their element. So much material for the brighter composers amongst fans.
    Are you sure , people on here would be crying , and complaining, them days have gone.

Are you sure , people on here would be crying , and complaining, them days have gone.
    It wouldn’t affect us, we’ve nobody amongst our youngsters capable of putting together new material unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It wouldn’t affect us, we’ve nobody amongst our youngsters capable of putting together new material unfortunately.
    They don't even make fruit machines anymore do they?

Sir Alex Ferguson has been called

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62608951
    I hope the prosecution asked AF if he had ever witnessed Giggs around females. I doubt if he has. Even if he was a gentleman in the changing room and a model footballer, that has nothing whatsoever to do with his attitude towards women. It looks like the defence is clutching at straws in my eyes, by wheeling in the 'big guns' football wise

Why do all his women look the same , they all have that rough heavy made up look, what surprises me that his girlfriends a d other footballers are trustworthy around women chucking themselves at them for fame and money.. there as bad as each other ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Did You just accuse Ryan Giggs of being thick?
    Have you seen the 1000 yard stare?