An excellent away point that I’d have taken before KO, especially seeing as Collins went off so early with an injury.

There were solid performances all round although we didn’t create much going forward. (I can’t remember us having a shot on target and they seemed to have loads of corners, especially in the second half)

Allsop made a few regulation stops with one excellent save down to his left towards the end.

West Brom are the first team that I have seen REALLY press us from our own goal kicks but in fairness to our players, they stuck to their game and remained calm even if it did occasionally make for some hairy viewing. I don’t mind that at all and think that it is good to see although others in the crowd weren’t seemingly as happy.

Ralls looked a bit off the pace and I was glad to see him replaced with Sawyers, and the game became increasingly ragged the more substitutions were made.

Simpson grew into the game after appearing very casual in possession in the first half. His calm manner on the ball could prove to be an asset in time.

West Brom were average at best.

P.S. Away fans having to walk away from and then around the stadium after the game is a right pain, if you ever visit The Hawthorns 🤬