Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
Almost every goal kick went to NG or Simpson then right down the middle to Wintle. West Brom knew exactly where it was going and how they didn’t end up nabbing it off us and scoring I don’t know.

Playing from the back is clearly an important part of what we do, but on occasions it has to just go forward, as Morison clearly instructed in the end last night.

There we also a couple of occasions when it looked like we might attack but played it all the way back to Alsopp.

All in all though, a very good point and some good performances. Simpson had me worried at times with his choice of pass, but you have to say well done to him given his lack game of time.

O’Dowda showed excellent attitude when asked to play left back and is looking like signing of the season.

Ojo did well and might’ve scored. I always feel there’s a great player just waiting to be released from him. Hope he can do it.

NG excellent and strong throughout.

Sawyers and Ralls looked a bit off the pace. I’m sure no one will thank me for saying it, but Etete looks nowhere near ready. He can’t win anything in the air and does not appear to chase anything down. At the moment the place in the starting 11 belongs to Watters.
I agree with all of that apart from the Etete and Watters bit. I’d like to see Etete start and Watters come on. (Despite very little service for either, Watters again frustrated)