+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Andy Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    He’s a right fruit cake, his episode with undr the cosh was wild.
    The fella is a complete nut job! I’d hate to be his team mate, he’d do my head in.
    He also mentions his time with Wales on that podcast. Apparently his grandmother was born in Wales while on holiday and that’s how he qualified. Said he didn’t feel Welsh in the slightest and his brother was furious when he was selected, as he hates Wales with a passion. Makes me angry people like him were selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    The fella is a complete nut job! I’d hate to be his team mate, he’d do my head in.
    He also mentions his time with Wales on that podcast. Apparently his grandmother was born in Wales while on holiday and that’s how he qualified. Said he didn’t feel Welsh in the slightest and his brother was furious when he was selected, as he hates Wales with a passion. Makes me angry people like him were selected.
    Why did he accept the call up?

If Andy Johnson was a young man starting out in today's society, then after listening to the podcast on undr the cosh, i'm certain that he would be diagnosed with some kind of mental illness, severe adhd or the like. He is off the scale, can't behave himself, doesn't have a filter, and pushes things to the limit. I know someone who was at Forest with him, and that person said that he was relentless, couldn't stop pissing about, talking, shitting in peoples shoes etc.