Been watching the Arsenal All or Nothing programme on Amazon Prime and the worst bit about it for me was how entitled some of their fans are. Right at the end of the final episode there’s a fan bleating on about how it’s been a whole six years since he’s seen then qualify for the Champions League.

To be fair to them though Arsenal fans did grow used to Champions League football and their team were good enough once to expect to challenge for the title year in, year out, so maybe Arsenal fans have an excuse for being so entitled, but listening to a few of their fans on Call Rob tonight, I have to wonder why some Swansea fans have such a superiority complex?

This time last year it was normal to hear jacks fans talking about how they’d got their club back after the too defensive Steve Cooper (who had only managed to get them two top six finishes in two years) was hounded out by supporters insisting that the team had to play “The Swansea Way”.

I can’t remember hearing any dissenting voices when Russell Martin was appointed, but now we’re hearing once again about how boring their side are - if the football really is boring under the current manager, then the supporters have to accept some responsibility for it because he’s exactly what most of them wanted when a manager who got Forest promoted while playing good, attacking football was at their club.