+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office

Ticket office

I know the ticket office has had a bit of stick in the past in terms of access but needed to get an extra ticket for Saturday and the service was superb - all done and dusted in 5 minutes and posted out today

Re: Ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I know the ticket office has had a bit of stick in the past in terms of access but needed to get an extra ticket for Saturday and the service was superb - all done and dusted in 5 minutes and posted out today
    Ah, "the letters in the post sir", the old scams are the best!

They're really quick on their email replies in general too if you can't get through on the phone nowadays- same day pretty much every time I've had a query. The staff in there are fantastic.

Last season I emailed them at 12 needing a ticket printed off for a game. At 12:15 they’d replied and had a ticket printed off and waiting for me to collect.

The actual staff at the ticket office I’ve never had issue with. Things like putting away/cup tickets on sale at such short notice and having nonsensical selling structures for away games I do think could be done better.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Last season I emailed them at 12 needing a ticket printed off for a game. At 12:15 they’d replied and had a ticket printed off and waiting for me to collect.

The actual staff at the ticket office I’ve never had issue with. Things like putting away/cup tickets on sale at such short notice and having nonsensical selling structures for away games I do think could be done better.
    100% facts

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

They're a great bunch tbh. Always super-helpful and patient.

What are there general opening hours nowadays? I will usuall rather call in and get a proper ticket rather than faff about with the app

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    What are there general opening hours nowadays? I will usuall rather call in and get a proper ticket rather than faff about with the app
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tick...-opening-hours

Thank you.

I'm sure opening past 5 one day would be popular, but thats great, cheers