+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let him die chants today

Re: Let him die chants today

Did anyone ever witness Tony Evans showing off over Roath Park Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Could I also point out that frequently I've had a s**t on this side of the bridge..
    Classic oversharing!

What about the 180 Scarborough supporters who arrived late in the away end at Ninian Park ?
    The City fans were adamant the came on a skateboard, an amazing feat if true , that A64 is lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    While Bagan who as we know eventually got assisted off and the Bristol lad were receiving treatment.

Uncalled for, outdated, let’s stop it
    Thought it was pretty stupid anyway as it was clear Bagan was hurt as the Bristol lad recklessly jumped into the back of him, so it was the front of his head on the back of Bagan’s - Bagan always going to come off worse.

Not even sure the Bristol lad was that bad, just hoping he could get away with what was a pretty stupid late challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What about the 180 Scarborough supporters who arrived late in the away end at Ninian Park ?
    The City fans were adamant the came on a skateboard, an amazing feat if true , that A64 is lethal.
    It was Scarborough to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes of course you may dare, it's a free world (to an extent). However, as I'm sure you'd agree, it's still reprehensible.
    honestly, its a football banter chant, I dont read that much into it, much of the old school chants were crossing the line of decency in general society, but at football they were just " football banter chants " nothing more, nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I often wonder how many away fans do go home in the back of an ambulance. If it was quite a few then it would place an unnecessary strain on an already stretched service.
    I doubt also, given their preference for displaying the union flag over the Irish tricolour, that Swansea would travel to Rome for an audience with his Holiness.
    stretchered service*

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    While Bagan who as we know eventually got assisted off and the Bristol lad were receiving treatment.

Uncalled for, outdated, let’s stop it
    Lets not be horrible its causes hurty feelings your pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Maybe you can decipher that, once you’ve sobered up ?

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Your pathetic what? I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I never once blessed Freddie Davies or blessed Peter King and certainly never blessed Barrie Jones as he streaked down the wing.
    Did Barrie Jones ever streak down the wing? Jinked or dribbled maybe, but streaked never- now Ronnie Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did Barrie Jones ever streak down the wing? Jinked or dribbled maybe, but streaked never- now Ronnie Bird.
    Did Ronnie Moore ever actually score?

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Did Ronnie Moore ever actually score?
    Yes, he was prolific compared to our strikers this season - he scored a winning goal in a derby (if Wrexham can be classed as such) and found the net against Chelsea. Granted, Chelsea were hardly a power in the land back then and he only scored one other goal that season.

I often wonder how many away fans do go home in the back of an ambulance. If it was quite a few then it would place an unnecessary strain on an already stretched service.
    I doubt also, given their preference for displaying the union flag over the Irish tricolour, that Swansea would travel to Rome for an audience with his Holiness.
    I always struggled to believe that the Pope would use such language to greet any pilgrims who had travelled as far as Swansea anyway, even if in his heart he knew they were wrong 'uns

Ronnie Bird streaked down the wing unsuccessfully chasing a ball he had usually pushed too far ahead of him

Don’t blame me for the lyrics Paul, apparently a bloke called Fred Godfrey wrote it in 1917, obviously with 1960s Cardiff city in mind.

Ultimately, Gary Madine was in fact NOT a goal machine.

Absolutely zero evidence for the long standing rumour that Peter Thorne or his hat were members of the Magic Circle.

Embarrasing that the Bob Bank would so frequently confuse him with Tommy Cooper. Fans from Caerphilly must have been fuming at the oversight.

International

Out of date song, ambulances take four days to come, even battered Millwall fans could walk home quicker.

This thread has take a very different route but I’m glad it has.

I do get the OPs point but it’s impossible to police everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes of course you may dare, it's a free world (to an extent). However, as I'm sure you'd agree, it's still reprehensible.
    You suck the joy out of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    it's German, for "let him the"
    Sincerely hope this is a nod to Sideshow Bob and I can't believe it's been overlooked for 2 days tbh

Arriving a bit late to the party, but I don't think the majority of City fans were actually friends with Harold Shipman either...

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Arriving a bit late to the party, but I don't think the majority of City fans were actually friends with Harold Shipman either...

And I'm not sure anyone's actually in favour of excavating his remains to form some sort of zombie Shipman either

😂